Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

If you ever want to compare bank accounts, assets, formal qualifications and professional achievements, go ahead and make my day!

1409041065346.png

If you ever want to compare bank accounts, assets, formal qualifications and professional achievements, go ahead and make my day!
Why are you wasting your time on here when you could be reflecting on your formal qualifications and professional achievements, better still if you post them for us we could all bask in your reflected glory. They have to be better than the sh*t you post on here.

Why are you wasting your time on here when you could be reflecting on your formal qualifications and professional achievements, better still if you post them for us we could all bask in your reflected glory. They have to be better than the sh*t you post on here.
Good to see all the cocky's have come out. LOL

I'm ready to make this official.

This thread is now declared vomit.

Based on my swim and survive certificate, bits of my super I have forgotten to consolidate, first prize in the North Canberra 12 and under poster design competition, my toenails and a large bag of dried porcini mushrooms.

I'm ready to make this official.

This thread is now declared vomit.

Based on my swim and survive certificate, bits of my super I have forgotten to consolidate, first prize in the North Canberra 12 and under poster design competition, my toenails and a large bag of dried porcini mushrooms.
Be careful not do mix those last two up if you whipping up a mushroom risotto, nail clippings and dried mushrooms could be quite easy to confuse:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back