Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

at least youd be able to fill a ground

Prefer to have middling crows than Ben McDevitt so far up our arse we can taste his tooothpaste hey cuz.

Irrelevant expansion club, you hate us, we barely know you exist

Maybe you should pay more attention to us, stop you losing finals like in your last game hey, drug cheat not that even good at drug cheating lololol.

Still your club is 1 bad investment away from folding lol.

A perfect example of why Essendon supporters are the lowest scum on the earth and the most hated supporters of any AFL team by the length of the bass straight.

One of them will follow this up with another reply completely devoid of class.

Still your club is 1 bad investment away from folding lol.

You really don't understand which club is closer to folding do you?

Essendon or North.

Its you blokes, by the length of Hal Hunter's submission.

That tribal ideology is both ways and no I don't understand it. The good thing about kids nowadays they don't usually follow a team based on family or location lines anymore. The downside is the shitty attitude that comes with being 'that' individual.

i would say that is incorrect.

that would mean most WA kids do not follow WCE or FReo ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't imagine being so tribal I would hate someone/something for events that happened decades before my birth.

It's the same kind of thinking that perpetuates Northern Ireland bombings and Middle East internecine warfare, but hey, sing your song with pride I guess
You don't understand it because you weren't at the 1972 Grand Final, otherwise known as The Tribulation.

I'm with you on this.

It was the most bizarre, soft and untimely punishment I've ever seen in my life.

Yet again, the Demetriou led AFL completely botch something.
Why the hell do people still not get it. They were punished in 2013 for poor governance. They were punished for allowing a situation to develop when players were injected with substances not approved for human use which may also have breached WADA code.
They were not punished for poor governance in 2014, because they had already been punished. They were not punished for breaching the WADA code in 2014 because they have not been found guilty.

How is that at all unclear or confusing, or indicative of a stuff up or a conspiracy?

You don't understand it because you weren't at the 1972 Grand Final, otherwise known as The Tribulation.

I am more than fine with some North fans hating Essendon, i don't think it will ever be on par with Northern Ireland or the Middle east, more like Kiwis when Trevor Chappell bowled underarm, they were ropeable, but i don't think we saw any ritual beheadings or bombs.

And whatsmore IMO many on this board ( yes, here we go again) use this saga for there own ends using faking outrage when the real purpose is to bury Essendon in sh1t, at least these guys are upfront and honest.

what more can we ask for ?.

So you go to the doctors -- and the doctor says take these drugs called tryptanol they're good for you---so you take the drugs in good faith given to you by a man i n a white coat(the doctor)-- and later that day the police knock on your door and tell you there's been a report that you've taken some tryptanol and their illegal-- what are you guilty of?

So you go to the doctors -- and the doctor says take these drugs called tryptanol they're good for you---so you take the drugs in good faith given to you by a man i n a white coat(the doctor)-- and later that day the police knock on your door and tell you there's been a report that you've taken some tryptanol and their illegal-- what are you guilty of?
Are you trying to make a comparison to what took place at Essendon?

Because for starters, the Doc needs to be in the smoko room taking a break while you get your dose of tryptonal from a guy with no medical qualifications whatsoever.

Now we are getting a little more comparable. Let's keep going.

You then need to return to this guy for a period of weeks, telling your boss in the meantime just how bloody great you feel, but knowing that this course of meds is like nothing you've ever had.

You will of course need to keep your conscious clear of exactly why you need so many injections to combat your supposed ailment, although you are aware that the guy giving you the jabs is in constant contact with your place of employment and they're pretty sure you shouldnt be talking to anyone about the tryptonal. So that's that.

And all of these things happen only weeks after the local Worksafe officer had a formal visit with your workplace reminding them that any and all treatment of employees was to be run through them at all times.

But of course, you just keep lining up for the tryptonal, report the benefits and hope that the boss is spot on when he tells you that "she'll be right, mate. We got this. ".

So what are you guilty of?

Well, at the very least, stupidity.

i would say that is incorrect.

that would mean most WA kids do not follow WCE or FReo ?.
I'd say you are a dill. How many WA based team supporters on here who don't support the two locals?

Lot's by the look of things, I bet their kids do, so I agree with you with on that. How many families have a clear divide on the local teams, with mum for one and dad for the other? Again........heaps. So your selective narrative is rubbish.

I think you better brush up the law and and check on the legal rights and entitlements of a medical practioner are. Before someone in a white coat nabs you.

I grew up in Southern NSW and my family weren't into Aussie rules - first game of footy I saw as a kid on colour TV in 1975 was North vs Collingwood - I preferred the Royal Blue and White stripes over Black and White and stuck with North ever since.

Interesting that Kim Il-Sung was an Essendon supporter!
Don't tell Fil the dill that story, he reckons it comes from our parents on who we barrack for.

The question is irrelevant, because the criminal code (which you're referring to) and the WADA code aren't the same.

Under the WADA code, if it's in your body, no matter how it got there, you're responsible. Also, the above example doesn't work, because the onus is on the athlete (and no-one else) to verify what they take, regardless of what a doctor or support person says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back