Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 4 sponsored. Congratulation all who sponsored !

Remove this Banner Ad

As my 110% put me down for a share in Liam, if there are any left ? I can't deposit the money as I'm away till mid Jan . That's 3 for me, I'm very excited! :)

We will still need some more people to jump on to get over the line for out 4th player though, so if you haven't got on board yet, it's not too late!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done, will also get my shit together with a list confirming who has paid etc when I have a bit more time.
Not taking holidays FML, driving back from Mum and Dads yesterday was painful as everybody else was coming the other direction with boats and shit while I was driving home to go to work today:(

We seem to have a brick wall with the Mcbean sponsorship. :(

Have we already committed to McBean or do we only sponsor him IF we get 20 people on board. I have put my name down to sponsor Mcbean on top of my Houli sponsorship (assuming it's the same as last year), and wanted to know how many $$$ you need from me, 1 share or 2 shares?

We seem to have a brick wall with the Mcbean sponsorship. :(

Have we already committed to McBean or do we only sponsor him IF we get 20 people on board. I have put my name down to sponsor Mcbean on top of my Houli sponsorship (assuming it's the same as last year), and wanted to know how many $$$ you need from me, 1 share or 2 shares?

2 if you could would be great:thumbsu:
Probably slightly under where we need to be so if anybody else wants to get involved, it'd not too late.

I'm off work the next 2 weeks so finally I have some time to organise this properly.

Hey guys just payed for my 3, (including the Bean)...Getting excited now.....Oh I can't breath, I can't breath...(Donkey, off Shrek) :p

P.S Could one of you mods Equus, Heisenberg_ just let me know if has come through on the account ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 4 sponsored. Congratulation all who sponsored !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back