What the heck? Player to be dumped for drug use

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
must mean it's true....

Even if the afl were aware, they would bury it...

Players can't be sacked because of a drug related issue as it goes against the afl's policy...

Troll made thread on bay13.
Z-grade website published 'possible rumour' when editor read said troll thread.
Nothing will happen tomorrow.
Thread starter and hopeless website will lose even more respect.

This was not meant to be a troll thread. I saw this and wondered if anyone else had heard it.
I guess you are living up to your name as commments like yours makes you sound like a spud.

He is referring to a thread started earlier on Bay13. Not this one.
My bad then. I miss read what was written. I just didnt like it when I thought I was being called a troll as that is the last thing I want to be.

Troll made thread on bay13.
Z-grade website published 'possible rumour' when editor read said troll thread.
Nothing will happen tomorrow.
Thread starter and hopeless website will lose even more respect.

Gotta apologise - got fired up when I thought I was being called a troll when that is the last thing I want to be known as.
I mis-read the post and said things I shouldnt have said in reply.

Gotta apologise - got fired up when I thought I was being called a troll when that is the last thing I want to be known as.
I mis-read the post and said things I shouldnt have said in reply.
All good buddy :thumbsu:
Ta for the apologies.

it's most likely some C grade player who's struggled for years to make AFL. Usually make things bigger than what it has to be the Melbourne media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was not meant to be a troll thread. I saw this and wondered if anyone else had heard it.
I guess you are living up to your name as commments like yours makes you sound like a spud.

Its a form of Chain Mail. No basis to it at all. One spreads about every three days and just depends if it gets enough traction among the gullible how far it goes! If a player is going to be outed for drugs, you will hear about it from the AFL!

"
The second, virtually unknown, reason that player X is unlikely to register a third strike is that the player in drug treatment, or rehabilitation, isn't subject to testing by the AFL. He will only be tested by those treating him and the results obviously aren't counted against him. They are between him and the clinician, who treats the player as he sees fit.
I (for one) did not know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back