Universal Love Player 'X' I Was Wrrr, Wrrr......Not Right!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't really recall being critical of many players as far as their future prospects went. I tend to be supportive until they are delisted.

I have to say that I was dead set against Callum Moore from the outset (and felt bad about it), but I didn't get that one wrong. Never warmed to Andrew Collins either. Josh Bootsma was a draft selection I wasn't happy with. Wasn't enamoured with Robbie Warnock at any stage. And Finbar O'Dwyer ... nope, wasn't for me.

I don't think I've made a call that a player won't make it. I was a little underwhelmed by Adam Cerra in his draft year, compared to others. I reckon I've had my thinking corrected already.

Oh, and I didn't know anything about Cripps or even want him when we first got him. Some youtube highlights made me feel a little hopeful.

Imagine when you really start to critique them!

Luke Mitchell and Matthew Watson.
Was never optimistic again after that.

Oh yeah, I didn't like Matthew Watson for some reason.

I was wrong to initially think Lyon was the right man.

Watching him and Voss on FC last night... what was I thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think one of the best apologies along these lines was Adam Spencer and Wil Anderson singing “I’m sorry Matt Hayden” along with the music for Outkast’s Miss Jackson. It came during Matthew Hayden’s breakout tour of India, after a series of performances over several years which had been underwhelming.

Brett Ratten for me.. thought he was bog ordinary in his first season or two.
Wow.. was I wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back