Player X or Player Y (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gram + $600 left

vs

Shaw +38000 left

???

Pretty close, gram does have the advantage of the dual position. If you are interested in that part of dreamteam this year. Will gram have to be more accountable with Fisher out...or will they use him more as the loose player?

Bastinac V's Shuey?

No idea who to go for here, this will be my last mid bench spot. Really it comes down to who will play more games...safer spot.

And ive just looked at the teams, he is named in the centre :thumbsu: Lock and Load

yeh love it:thumbsu:
i think people are forgetting he was gonna become a keeper in most peoples teams till he got injured. If he can stay fit, north should be a better team this year. Rekon he has pritty good upside especially if his starting in the middle

Pretty close hard to split, gram does have the advantage of the dual position. If you are interested in that part of dreamteam this year.

Bastinac V's Shuey?

No idea who to go for here, this will be my last mid bench spot. Really it comes down to who will play more games...safer spot.
I think Shuey is the safer pick IMO - Bastinac may be given a rest a bit more given his lighter frame and 1st year.

That said, I have both!

Now, I've pinned my last 2 spots to Selwood & Duffield (5 freo players) or Stanton & Gram. Thoughts?

I think Shuey is the safer pick IMO - Bastinac may be given a rest a bit more given his lighter frame and 1st year.

That said, I have both!

Now, I've pinned my last 2 spots to Selwood & Duffield (5 freo players) or Stanton & Gram. Thoughts?

Tough, Id rather Selwood to Stanton & Gram to Duffield but would say I would want Selwood more than Gram so would go with the first one, realistically though I don't think there will be much between them in terms of score..

Mine is for my first midfield spot, Pendlebury or Dal Santo?

That said, I have both!

In that case id go stanton and gram. Selwood and Duffield are probably more solid however i rekon 5 freo players is alot for a team i rekon could cop some serious beltings this year

with regards to the mid fielder your only option is dal. Id probably rather go a bit cheaper and get mitchell or somone like that tbh

Gray was my 5th forward, who i have changed to Tippett, with Hall and Ballantyne rounding out my forwards. I have looked at moving Tippett to the ruck and then maybe going Dangerfield in the forwards, but im not sure.

Problem is you go a bit DT blind sometimes. You do so much changing that you lose a bit of focus on your team overall. I've caught myself doing a change i though was great, only to then count back and realise im probably no better off in point scoring potential but i've added more risk.

Same situation with jumping onto rookies that are named round 1, when come next week they are probably out of the side. Need to double check your own work this time of year.

Gray was my 5th forward, who i have changed to Tippett, with Hall and Ballantyne rounding out my forwards. I have looked at moving Tippett to the ruck and then maybe going Dangerfield in the forwards, but im not sure.

Problem is you go a bit DT blind sometimes. You do so much changing that you lose a bit of focus on your team overall. I've caught myself doing a change i though was great, only to then count back and realise im probably no better off in point scoring potential but i've added more risk.

Same situation with jumping onto rookies that are named round 1, when come next week they are probably out of the side. Need to double check your own work this time of year.

completly agree with you. Think its easy to get caught up this time of year chopping and changing your side. I think i saw someone post it on here a bit earlier that sometimes the best more is to do nothing. Back the research you have tone for weeks and months on end rather than just making drastic changes due to one or two little hicups with the teams.

There is no magic answer with the forward rookies. I have taken a gamble with gumby, because he is 22 when fit and can also score well. Even if he lasts 6-8 weeks he will be worth the money. The rest dont fill me with confidence, so i might just keep Rockliff. Its only worth getting a round 1 starter if they are going to keep their spot, none of those guys fills me with great confidence.

Well i keep 2nd guessing my Boyd pick, so every time i do i go back and count his scores and his 22/22 games for thepast 4 seasons. 13 from 22 scores over 100, 18 from 22 over 90, no scores below 80. looks as good as anyone else.

Cant believe Im comptemplating this.
What are your thoughts on Boyd and Warren vs Pendlebury and Ballantyne.

For the record I have had Boyd and Warren in my team for most of the pre season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe Im comptemplating this.
What are your thoughts on Boyd and Warren vs Pendlebury and Ballantyne.

For the record I have had Boyd and Warren in my team for most of the pre season

I'd go boyd & warren there.

My conundrum:

Option A: Broughton, Ziebell & Hall
Option B: Harbrow, Higgins & Warren

I'd go boyd & warren there.

My conundrum:

Option A: Broughton, Ziebell & Hall
Option B: Harbrow, Higgins & Warren

B imo - Harbrow is set to explode! Higguns will be a superstar if not already and warren is in his secod year!1!

Mine is simple -

Dangerfield or warren for F7????

thx

Re: the dangerfield v ballanytne condundrum

I would think ballantyne would have a larger potential but is he injury prone? Do the rumours of his latest "injury" have any substance? is his position in the team secure?

B imo - Harbrow is set to explode! Higguns will be a superstar if not already and warren is in his secod year!1!

Mine is simple -

Dangerfield or warren for F7????

thx

Thanks for that.

i had the same choice and went with warren. I think he has more upside and is a safer pick.

Help!! I can choose any of the following (currently I have Sam Mitchell but I've panicked not sure that he's the right choice!)

Dal Santo, Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Stanton or Mitchell.

Duffield vs Broughton vs Gram?

All have great upside besides Gram who may be overpriced, however I'm a little concerned with Duffield possibly attracting a tag. Gram's had a interrupted preseason but he's shown he can average 100+ as shown by his second half of 2009.

Mitchell vs Selwood?

Selwood may get a tag a little more this year, with opposition coaches possibly tagging him ahead of Ablett as it may be more effective.

Mitchell scores may improve due to a few additions to the Hawks midfield, although last season proved otherwise as his average actually improved about 10pts due to injuries to hawks midfielders.

Help!! I can choose any of the following (currently I have Sam Mitchell but I've panicked not sure that he's the right choice!)

Dal Santo, Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Stanton or Mitchell.
Dont Worry i have Mitchell as well, he is a gun. Back yourself :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back