Player X or Player Y (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wright. A little cheaper and will play further up the ground more so than Campbell.

Which two out of Shuey, Banner and Bastinac?

My same answer applys in Banner and Bastianac. That being said I have actually chosen Sheuy and Bastianac, but only because i don't have the balls to take Banner, even though i know he will rip it.

Wright. A little cheaper and will play further up the ground more so than Campbell.

Which two out of Shuey, Banner and Bastinac?

???

Wright will play mostly off the HBF while Campbell has been a regular part of our midfield rotations this pre-season. Personally i think Campbell will average a bit more than Wright but Wright's a little cheaper so if you need the cash go Wright. Personally, i have both

Banner/Shuey for your q H2G

???

Wright will play mostly off the HBF while Campbell has been a regular part of our midfield rotations this pre-season. Personally i think Campbell will average a bit more than Wright but Wright's a little cheaper so if you need the cash go Wright. Personally, i have both

Banner/Shuey for your q H2G

I want to pick Campbell but am scared off by his 'injury'

Have you heard anything?

I want to pick Campbell but am scared off by his 'injury'

Have you heard anything?

Haven't heard much but I think it's just a rumour/minor thing that won't keep him out Rd1. He is named in 22 and is still in my side.

Don't you think Bastinac will play many games?

He may, he may not. There is a lot of competition for spots in the midfield so if he guns it then he will stay in the team but a couple of bad ones will see him dropped.

Also have Cunnington coming back from injury who could steal his spot as he has a more AFL ready body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would u choose out of these two options
Pavlich, Drummond, Malceski
or
Brown, Hodge, Kennelly
Thankyoup

Argh. This is the one spot in my team that i have been tinkering with all day. Doing my head in.

I know. Me too. What it came down to in the end for me was that there was still an injury risk in anyone I was looking at swapping him to. And his change of role this year means he will definately go up

Who would u choose out of these two options
Pavlich, Drummond, Malceski
or
Brown, Hodge, Kennelly
Thankyoup

Brown/Hodge/Kennelly

only because you would be ASKING for 0's if you had Drummond and Malceski in the same side

I know. Me too. What it came down to in the end for me was that there was still an injury risk in anyone I was looking at swapping him to. And his change of role this year means he will definately go up

Well for me it's between Campbell, Ballantyne and Wright.

Ballantyne was shunned because of his injury.

Campbell, from what he said on SEN didn't seem to have an injury concern. And Wright doesn't really have concerns.

I might have to flip a coin between the 2.

Who would you lean towards?

dangerfield, warren or mayne?

thinking mayne at this stage. i see him having a good year and averaging around the 70 mark but still not entirely sure who to go for. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back