Players currently training with the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

well seeing we will taek thurley id say we will get beaten by soemone if we even have a 2nd pick in the psd

Darky said:
Who - Eames, Lokan, Woewodin, Cupido or Thurley?

Given the same base payments it'd be a toss up between Woewodin and Eames. Woewodin as the best of the available lot, and most likely to slot into the 22, or Eames as the purpose-specific player to bolster where we need back-up.

Thurley next, as an ok player who might get a few games.

Cupido and Lokan distantly last based on previous failures and complete inability respectively.

Exactly!
Although Duffield from Freo has great hands and is mobile. Cant believe he didnt get a go for them this year. I think he had an injury?
1.Eames
2.Duffield
3.Woey
4.Thurley

year of the roo said:
OK, this time in English.

what i was trying to say was, eames wont be there at our 2nd pick of psd if we take thurley at pick 1, thats if we even have 2 picks in the psd

cobba said:
what i was trying to say was, eames wont be there at our 2nd pick of psd if we take thurley at pick 1, thats if we even have 2 picks in the psd

We only have one pick plus 2? for rookies.

North would have to be crazy to get Whyman. Ash Watson has just been delisted and is the most committed guy towards his footy and both play in similar ways and positions on the ground. Can someone give me some reasoning for why this would happen?

Rushy Tiger said:
North would have to be crazy to get Whyman. Ash Watson has just been delisted and is the most committed guy towards his footy and both play in similar ways and positions on the ground. Can someone give me some reasoning for why this would happen?

Whyman playing for North Ballarat may have something to do with it but I'm not sure. I think Whyman's a bit more interesting than you're suggesting,he always gets his 2-4 goals even when he seems to be playing badly or doing nothing. He makes the most of his opportunities and his shots generally seem to go through. I'd be staggered if we picked him up though,even as a rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players currently training with the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back