Players that always run a muck against your club!

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember back in the 90's, Johnny Platten used to average over 30 disposals against us and consistently tore us a new a***hole.

Brett ********ing Burton.

Every time he just dominates against the Dees. And we've got guys who are the right size and athleticism to match him up, but he always cuts us to pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shannon Grant.
Haven't looked at stats, but in general even when the Roos are getting spanked by Sydney, Grant loves reminding us, 'You might have got a good player in Schwatta but the Roos got the better part of another decade out of me.'

Main other one who leaps to mind is Riewoldt. Our defence can handle lumbering tall guys and fast short-medium forwards, but tall and agile is a real problem. Buckley often seems to step up against Sydney, too.

For Brisbane (and now Dogs) fans, the correct answer is 'Jared Crouch whenever Aka is/was in our team'.

Our record against Adelaide is the worst we have. even on the SCG they more often than not tear us apart.

I have images of players like McLeod & Risciutto tearing us apart etched in my head, I'm afraid.

JF :eek:

for freo if james hird is playing he can single handedly take the game away from us, the same goes for andrew mcleod (esp when we were really **********). jonathon brown is another who brings out the vaseline whenever he plays us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that always run a muck against your club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back