Remove this Banner Ad

Yze_Magic

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 25, 2003
melbourne
Other Teams
McLean/Sylvia > Anyone
Who do you guys think can have a scorching Finals series and put themselves in the elite bracket of AFL players?

These players are already gems, but a fantastic Finals campaign will move them into superstardom and make them a household name. One player from each finals team -

Port - Peter Burgoyne
Brisbane - Luke Power
St.Kilda - Justin Koschitzke
Geelong - Cameron Ling
Melbourne - Cameron Bruce
Sydney - Leo Barry
West Coast - Chad Fletcher
Essendon - Adam McPhee

Yze_Magic said:
Who do you guys think can have a scorching Finals series and put themselves in the elite bracket of AFL players?

These players are already gems, but a fantastic Finals campaign will move them into superstardom and make them a household name. One player from each finals team -

Port - Peter Burgoyne
Brisbane - Luke Power
St.Kilda - Justin Koschitzke
Geelong - Cameron Ling
Sydney - Leo Barry
West Coast - Chad Fletcher
Essendon - Adam McPhee

Why haven't you listed the entire Melbourne Team? ;)

Do you pay attention to teams other than Melbourne? McPhee is injured. He won't be playing, so unless you're thinking of the 2005 finals series, I doubt he'll make much of a name for himself.

Burgoyne would want to have a big finals campaign after his last two efforts.

I reckon this finals series is important for Judd. He's already one of the best, and will improve, but he's still a big finals series away from being rubber stamped as a champion.

From Essendon i think McVeigh or Rioli are a chance to take the next step.

Yze_Magic said:

Nick Dal Santo! :) Awesome talent...Natural ability.

bluechampion said:
Do you pay attention to teams other than Melbourne? McPhee is injured. He won't be playing, so unless you're thinking of the 2005 finals series, I doubt he'll make much of a name for himself.

Sheedy said this week he would play

and yes i realise Sheedy said it, so it is most likely a load of ********e

Port - Domenic Cassisi
Brisbane - Luke Power
St.Kilda - Luke Ball
Geelong - Dog Johnson
Sydney - Jude Bolton
West Coast - Dean Cox
Essendon - David Hille (don't laugh. Will have a big game against the Dees)

James and Wilson will be the main difference for Port this year given one was injured for the finals last year and the other was in his first season back from his 2nd knee reco..........

Sure they aren't young players but not too many rate them outside of SA which is why they will make a name for themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissie have some duds who need to stand up in finals time: Black, Keating, Pike, Michael etc...

Nah seriously, it's about time Carracella paid off the privelege of wearing a lions' guernsey! Watch out for him in the coming weeks - 12 goals in 3 weeks!

entire PAFC, lets face it no one in our side has made a name for themselves as big time players yet. My best bets from Port would be Tredrea, S. Burgoyne, K. Cornes & S. Dew (if he gets a game)

Warren G. Tredrea

Macpie said:
Cupido was all set to make a name for himself - unfortunately though the Bendigo Bombers got eliminated.

he's a good chance to play this week.

how's your resident superstar neon going? what gems will he show this in the finals this year?

ohh, thats right.
:)

SydneyBomber said:
he's a good chance to play this week.

how's your resident superstar neon going? what gems will he show this in the finals this year?

ohh, thats right.
:)

by any standard Davis has had a far better season in 2004 than Cupido. He has actually managed to stay in the senior team for one thing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that are ready to make a name for themselves in Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back