Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

not really. name one
Essendon. I'd also say he'd get games at Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood, Geelong, Melbourne, Richmond, St. Kilda, Sydney and the Western Bulldogs.

he definitely would not. jason holmes would get a game before clarke to be honest. freo tried to trade him to us, was knocked back
Yeah he's just a walk up start in the team sitting undefeated on top of the ladder, I'm sure that he wouldn't get a run with the league's reigning wooden spooners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's just a walk up start in the team sitting undefeated on top of the ladder, I'm sure that he wouldn't get a run with the league's reigning wooden spooners.

you are right he wouldnt. was offered to the saints for practically nothing in the same off season that saw us get roberton. we told freo no. was also shopped unsuccessfully to the pies

you are right he wouldnt. was offered to the saints for practically nothing in the same off season that saw us get roberton. we told freo no. was also shopped unsuccessfully to the pies
Mate, Tom Hickey was ****ing useless on the weekend and kept his place this weekend. Of course he would.

Mate, Tom Hickey was ******* useless on the weekend and kept his place this weekend. Of course he would.

if he is was useless i'd love to hear your opinion on danihers game from the weekend or the defender on hickey that let him collect ground ball at will for a big bloke

ross81286.jpg

if he is was useless i'd love to hear your opinion on danihers game from the weekend or the defender on hickey that let him collect ground ball at will for a big bloke
Daniher was terrible, so what? Does that mean Hickey wasn't? We let Hickey have time and space because we knew it'd be back in our hands within seconds. How many hitouts did Hickey have? I'd be surprised if it were in double figures.

if only i could dig up his grand final highlights heheehehe

Pretty silly for a bloke whose team is on the bottom of the ladder to point to a scoreboard don't you think?? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back