Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Tayte Pears has managed to stay on our list for years as a potential Fletcher replacement.

thankfully in 10 years when Fletch is considering retirement, Pears will be 35 and long gone.

Would get a game in every single top 8 side. Can be lazy sure, but he has skills that are very hard to coach and that is foot skills. If Carlton on't want him there are 17 teams that will love him.

definitely not trolling, personally think he's the worst player still on a list thats somehow considered best 22

my opinion on this hasnt changed even when the news came freo was trying to flog him off to us

its just my opinion

Your children weren't born with afros were they? You seem to have one heck of an illogical grudge going there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he definitely would not. jason holmes would get a game before clarke to be honest. freo tried to trade him to us, was knocked back
How bloody delusional are you towards our club? Every post is another way for you to have a dig at Freo. Clarke would get a game in most sides in the league. Would absolutely waltz into your first ruck position and would do a good job. How about putting your own hate towards Freo away for a minute and look at how stupid your posting actually looks.

How bloody delusional are you towards our club? Every post is another way for you to have a dig at Freo. Clarke would get a game in most sides in the league. Would absolutely waltz into your first ruck position and would do a good job. How about putting your own hate towards Freo away for a minute and look at how stupid your posting actually looks.

go have a panadol and get the hot water bottle out

i genuinely think clarke is an absolute spud, i'm surprised he's still there given freo were trying to offload him 2 years ago. the bloke cant even take a chest mark (see grand final 2013)

its just my opinion mixed in with a thousand others in this thread

he would not get a game at the saints. if he would, they would have taken him for nothing back when we got roberton

i genuinely think clarke is an absolute spud, i'm surprised he's still there given freo were trying to offload him 2 years ago. the bloke cant even take a chest mark (see grand final 2013)

he would not get a game at the saints. if he would, they would have taken him for nothing back when we got roberton
He has improved immensely since then and is a vital part of the team currently sitting on top of the ladder, but no he wouldn't get a game at St Kilda....

have you watched Clarke play this year?

He has improved immensely since then and is a vital part of the team currently sitting on top of the ladder, but no he wouldn't get a game at St Kilda....

he wouldnt mate. last year when the two faced off:

longer: 37 hitouts
z clarke: 23 hitouts

around the ground both did basically nothing, but atleast longer had 6 tackles.

i'd rather put games into a young 21 year old first round ruckman with a football brain than a 25 year old bloke who's hit a very average peak with a very average football brain. has the athleticism but gets found out on the big stage/against people who are natural footballers

Matt Thomas from Richmond, most of their recycled players are decent depth, but Thomas spent half of last year spudding it up and keeping Miles out of the team. Luckily he was stopped by injury or he'd still be in the side. Terrible player

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back