Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic Naitanui
surely he is destined for higher things
Premier of WA?
nah, not high enough.
the new Brian (Monty Python version)
:p:p:p

Sorry mate, don't quite get the humour. This thread is about players you're surprised to still see on a list. Pretty sure you can spot big Nic watching a West Coast game pretty easy.

Shoenmakers
bit harsh imo.
me id like for my club to offer him a contract. i thought he had tracked along very nicely and was just starting to blossom in 2012 and early 2013 when he did his knee in rnd 5 or 6 i think. i know it was early 2013.
reckon he has plenty to offer.just needs a good run at it now.

Was surprised to see Daniel Stewart still on Port's list, thought he was a prime delisting candidate.

Are you thinking of the stringbean key forward? Delisted maybe three seasons back!

John Butcher at Port. Not even worth a cracker in the SANFL.

That's not true. Doesn't seem to have too much trouble kicking goals there

Suban isn't that big a win. Pretty polarising amongst Fremantle supporters from what I see.
Good B-Grade player. Better than a complete *******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Paul and Daniel confused, sorry :$

We had pretty high hopes for Daniel. Played a couple of games in the SANFL where he was just dominant which I thought was very promising considering how bad an environment the SANFL is for tall, skinny forwards. He moved around the ground nicely and was an excellent pack mark (even at AFL level), but his inconsistency was incredibly frustrating because in the games he didn't play well in, he was more or less non existent.

Dennis Armfield
Simon White
Matthew Watson
Jason Tutt
David Ellard
Matthew Dick

Well.. there's our delistings sorted for 2015 :$:$:$

Chris Judd? Surely this will be his last season (perhaps one too many?!?)
Last Friday night, I watched him have a shot on the run from 35m and he failed to make the distance :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back