Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

The one thing you can say, he's one of a few who actually tries his heart out every week.
Nah that's fair enough, I will say he gives it his all and that's all you can ever ask for a player who suits up for the field. He's a lot better at footy than I am for sure haha.

Who knows maybe it was just his developing in the Carlton system with the expectation of his name, a bit like the Brown bros at Collingwood who were also good at playing their role, but not too much after that.

Nah that's fair enough, I will say he gives it his all and that's all you can ever ask for a player who suits up for the field. He's a lot better at footy than I am for sure haha.

Who knows maybe it was just his developing in the Carlton system with the expectation of his name, a bit like the Brown bros at Collingwood who were also good at playing their role, but not too much after that.

I think he's a limited footballer.
Very slow and runs in straight lines (think back to Mick Martyn). He's next to useless as a ruck option. Started by David Teague and Voss copied it from there.
If you look at other utilities around the league . . . . Henry, Blicavs, Balta, Langford, Jackson, Blakey, they usually have one area of their game which bamboozles the opposition on a weekly basis.

Elliott Himmelberg. Hey, you're tall, have a two year contract.

Hipwood, carried by his athletic ability with absolutely zero AFL game sense, terrible player good athlete.

He’s definitely good enough with his athletic ability to be on a list but **** it annoys me how high some rate him.

Absolute shit teammate to have I reckon because he plays for Eric Hipwood to kick goals and a complete goose in terms of game sense. Doesn’t seem to have worked out he’d get the ball more if he actually went for it.

Was surprised to hear Lewis Melican's name tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s still Ryan Clarke

Headless chook footballer

Each season he adds on another holiday house somewhere Heardy
I kid you not…I’m driving down Canning Hwy, South Perth, the other day and **** me **** me dead ..there I see a giant digital billboard that has Lance with hands on hips declaring something along the lines of“ Wesley College: this is where I started”

He’s getting paid by his old high school ffs.

Nice work if you can get it.

With potentially 3-5 retirees for west coast how many more can they get away with delisting? What is the biggest turnover you can have in a year?

Possibly the brotherly connection?
I know we did the same thing with Scott Selwood for a few years despite the fact he looked well past it.

How often has the younger brother looked past it while the older brother looks like he'd play on for another year or 2 or more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back