Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Atkins has a dadbod. Bit of spare tyre I reckon.
I seriously think GC got mixed up and gave Rory Atkins a big $ contract because they mixed him up with Rory Laird.

Then when he turned up at the airport they were like :

Confused Little Girl GIF

Michael Walters

Rory Atkins

Orazio Fantasia.

58 games in 15 years SO FAR and getting a year 16.

3.9 games a year.

Incredible stuff even for a ruckman.
2024 Sandringham B&F winner and 2016 VFL Premiership player.
4 clubs.
Ripper bloke to boot.

I'm happy he gets another year in the system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey Wagner and Oscar MacDonald, two ex-Melbourne Demons spuds.
Wagner's been really good for us. Had a calf injury for the first half the year and played the rest (12 games).

After a promising pre-season MacDonald did his knee round 1 which ended his season.

I'm not sure why people take joy in injury trolling, but dude, give it a rest.

After a promising pre-season MacDonald did his knee round 1 which ended his season.
The **** am I supposed to know that?
I saw he was on a list and as per the thread title, I was surprised.

He's a spud. I am sorry to hear he was injured but that doesn't change the fact he is a spud.

The **** am I supposed to know that?
I saw he was on a list and as per the thread title, I was surprised.

He's a spud. I am sorry to hear he was injured but that doesn't change the fact he is a spud.
It wasn't a well kept secret. It happened in an AFL game. Was he supposed to email you personally?

Me thinks this might be something to do with Freo, but can't figure out wh... oh.

Carry on.

It wasn't a well kept secret. It happened in an AFL game.
No one cares about some three-club potato that struggles to get a game. I'd be surprised if anyone even bothered reporting his injury because he is such an irrelevant player.

Me thinks this might be something to do with Freo, but can't figure out wh... oh.

Carry on.
Are trying to manufacture some kind of rivalry? That's very cute.

Somebody at Port Adelaide handed Tom Clurey a three year extension in 2022. He has played one game since and will be listed again in 2025

Port have cut him with a year to run but I think he’s a chance to get a train on spot at WCE as defensive depth given Harry Edwards (not great, always injured) and Gov (great but held together with electrical tape) are our only key defenders of note (not including Cal Jamieson who is also always injured and is bad ruckman pretending to be a defender).

So Clurey may live to fight another day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back