Please Carlton show mercy if we WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Please if we win please i hope Carlton supporters do not take it out on the older Pie supporters they are so happy and love the Pies

If you must take it out on the under 40's

SHOW MERCY

Happy-Old-People.jpg

Indeed. Whilst we all love to give shit to Collingwood for all your feral fans, we all know it's the Carlton fans who are the worst IRL, and start fights more than any other club's fans. Not much different to barbaric soccer fans. :thumbsdown:

Just asking the Carlton faithful not to bash our very old and fragile female supporters like you have already this season

Please the madness must stop

Indeed. Whilst we all love to give shit to Collingwood for all your feral fans, we all know it's the Carlton fans who are the worst IRL, and start fights more than any other club's fans. Not much different to barbaric soccer fans. :thumbsdown:

A shit stirring a shit,smells like cannabalism:thumbsu:!!.

A shit stirring a shit,smells like cannabalism:thumbsu:!!.

Come on how can you bash an old lady

I have told Nanna to stay home this week can not be to safe

But your OP isn't quite right - you don't need your team to beat Carlton for their supporters to beat up your elderly supporters.

But your OP isn't quite right - you don't need your team to beat Carlton for their supporters to beat up your elderly supporters.

This is true but hopefully if they get the win they will go home happy and then just beat there kids and wife's up after they get a few drinks in and get over the big win

There's no where to run if they lose. Their soccer-style supporters will be waiting out the front for any mums trying to make a run for it early and anyone who thinks they can stay inside to wait it out will feel the full wrath of Heath Scotland as he jumps the fence - John Bourke style.

The question also needs to be asked.

Did these tough Carlton supporters who belt the poor elderly women turn on one of their own a belt this woman????
Looks as though she may have copped a few in her time.

88601770.jpg

NOBODY IS SAFE.

She might have copped it of all the people who husband robbed over the years

I hope that explains why she looks like a cement wall had fallen on her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im old enough to have gone to Victoria Park back in the "OLD" days and I can assure you that many a granny wearing the black and white could handle themselves quite proficiently BEEGS.;)

Im old enough to have gone to Victoria Park back in the "OLD" days and I can assure you that many a granny wearing the black and white could handle themselves quite proficiently BEEGS.;)

Maybe back then but our club is very classy these days im sure you have been down to the local food shelter and seen our old volunteering to help feed your blue brigade supporters

Maybe back then but our club is very classy these days im sure you have been down to the local food shelter and seen our old volunteering to help feed your blue brigade supporters

Not sure what you're on about really!.
Are you suggesting I need to attend charitable food handouts?.I'm hardly on easy street,but Sth.Frankston where I own is relatively middle class and in some areas very affluent,but thanks for the laughs.:thumbsu:
Your club being "classy" does'nt necessarily make its supporters the same class as it does in my own suburd as there are scum in every town and supporter base!!:)

Please if we win please i hope Carlton supporters do not take it out on the older Pie supporters they are so happy and love the Pies

SHOW MERCY

Happy-Old-People.jpg
Reasons the above people cannot be pies supporters:
  • too many teeth
  • enjoying retirement
  • looking healthy (no visible signs of decades of drug use)
  • probably live in a safe, clean area, far away from Vic Pk.
Heck the closest they get to Collingwood is watching WWTBAM in the arvo's, and beating off the drug induced, black and white wearing coma experts who are looking for their 24th handout for the morning with their walking sticks.

Just make sure you were your navy blue if you go tomorrow or else you could be the next victim. :eek:

Cant make it tomo got kids to care for,although its the first one I'll miss in a few years,just love these games win lose draw!!
I water-skied your neck of the woods growing up,how is the river looking these days?.:)

Between old mothers and social workers/murdering bikers there isnt much left stopping Carlton and Collingwood from world dominance

I love the irony of it being started by a Collingwood supporter. Certainly the worst people I've met IRL have been Collingwood supporters, no joke.

Probably the case you sound like a guy with 1 mate

SHOW MERCY

Happy-Old-People.jpg
focus is on winning a gf
not on beating pies in apr

Remove this Banner Ad

Please Carlton show mercy if we WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back