Please March - Wallace out, Lethal in

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the impression that Lethal is retirning altogether. Might bob up on Ch 7 ala Blighty at Ch 10.

Keep Wallace, draft well, no huge trades and let's look forward to '09.

Why so antsy?

mt sentiments exactly, incidently can we gag TW, I dont wanna hear any more of this crap about big game fishing, scares the bejeezus outa me

LMAO - oh yeah, this is the attitude of winners. So we cant afford to have a professionally run sporting club? If we cant afford to do things properly, then we all might as well fold up our RFC skarves, put them in the bottom draw and go find another club to follow. In today's era of highly professional sport, every edge counts. If we are going to accept this type of thinking, and not give our players the best facilities and coaches, then we are accepting mediocrity and we aren't going anywhere.

Are you a member ?

I got the impression that Lethal is retirning altogether. Might bob up on Ch 7 ala Blighty at Ch 10.

Keep Wallace, draft well, no huge trades and let's look forward to '09.

Why so antsy?

keep our options open is the way to go...one game plan has always been our downfall...If something comes our way, then the board would be not doing its duty if it didnt appraise it and see if it was a plus for the future of this club. Thats their job to look for the betterment of the footy club, whatever that is. ;)

Kidding me - I work closely with an AFL employee and Leigh Matthews inability to change things up and protect leads is a laughing stock in the inner circles. Go through the footage and watch how he doesn't protect the back of the packs at stoppages - on ballers waltz through from the opposition. Players are frustrated with the style - no imagination and my dog could have coached that talent to 3 premierships - it' s the cattle, not the coach.

Why get a non defensive coach when we drop players for not laying tackles?

Here we go again, just when the club looks like finally developing towards something it self-destructs with talk of sacking the coach. I am so sick of this clubs mentality of short term fixes and no patience in working towards becoming a real premiership threat. Have a look at Geelong for example. It took Thompson alot longer than just a few years to build that team into the force that it is now. We will never be any good if we continue to replace coaches every couple of years.

Here we go again, just when the club looks like finally developing towards something it self-destructs with talk of sacking the coach. I am so sick of this clubs mentality of short term fixes and no patience in working towards becoming a real premiership threat. Have a look at Geelong for example. It took Thompson alot longer than just a few years to build that team into the force that it is now. We will never be any good if we continue to replace coaches every couple of years.

we wont, its been 4 and counting after we gave the last braniac 5 and it nearly brought us to within a whisker of the GC. ;)

Kidding me - I work closely with an AFL employee and Leigh Matthews inability to change things up and protect leads is a laughing stock in the inner circles. Go through the footage and watch how he doesn't protect the back of the packs at stoppages - on ballers waltz through from the opposition. Players are frustrated with the style - no imagination and my dog could have coached that talent to 3 premierships - it' s the cattle, not the coach.

Why get a non defensive coach when we drop players for not laying tackles?

inabilty to protect leads. Doesnt protect the back of packs. on ballers waltz through, non defensive coach...shit we have one already by what i see.
Like take a look at the footage of our style dude...you might understand why TW's style turns to shit, because as you said, you need talent to play that style, we aing got enough of it and he wants to pay the world for it. ;)

hey eays you w***er, hasnt the man turned round the list which now looks very promising for the future you ******, cant you see that you fool. dont waste your time with these stupid threads.

Remove the great pretender and spin doctor and replace him with a proven champion coach who will instill a tough, uncompromising style of play into our boys. Lethal knows what it takes to get it done. All Wallace knows is how to spin below par performances/seasons and recycle old duds like Kingsley, Humm, Patrick Bowden etc.

GET LETHAL 09.

**** off ********

Remove the great pretender and spin doctor and replace him with a proven champion coach who will instill a tough, uncompromising style of play into our boys. Lethal knows what it takes to get it done. All Wallace knows is how to spin below par performances/seasons and recycle old duds like Kingsley, Humm, Patrick Bowden etc.

GET LETHAL 09.

Out eays in - anyone else. You are a totally idiot. Wallace is the man :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please March - Wallace out, Lethal in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back