Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread and psuedo general draft discussion apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably taking JHF, Sheeze, McKercher and Walter at Pick 1, but Duurs and Watson wouldn't be far away from Pick 1 either

A bit of both at this stage, but depth of the draft isn't really determined until the Champs of that year either, I'd just say right now there's not a lot of talent that's making people think 'wow'
Correct me if I'm wrong mate but this time last year people weren't exactly licking their lips over the 2024 crops. I've learnt that 12 months is a long time in the context of the draft for things to change. What won't change is the F/S and NGA prospects but certainly think there's some good quality next year too

Correct me if I'm wrong mate but this time last year people weren't exactly licking their lips over the 2024 crops. I've learnt that 12 months is a long time in the context of the draft for things to change. What won't change is the F/S and NGA prospects but certainly think there's some good quality next year too
By this time last year I think we were well and truly on board with 2024, I know i was at least, particularly after the U17s GF day game

By this time last year I think we were well and truly on board with 2024, I know i was at least, particularly after the U17s GF day game
I remember that the top echelon was something that was talked about but can't remember much talk about how deep the talent was. It's certainly grown during this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread and psuedo general draft discussion apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back