Switch Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Remove this Banner Ad

That is interesting. To be honest I'd be quite happy with Arceus style areas, maybe acting as a replacement for the old routes between cities, bit if it is fully open world that's pretty ambitious.

Do Game Freak consider the Wild Area of Sword and Shield "open world"?
They do not in sword and shield. Also they were very careful not to call Legends Arceus open world as well. The fact that they are making it the forefront of marketing this game is probably a good sign.

Im sort of hoping they don't, B&W and B2&W2 were the peak of Pokémon imo. They were the best it Pokémon ever was and I'm worried a remake wouldn't do them justice eg Pearl and Diamond remakes.
BW2 are the only ones I've never played, it was just advanced versions of BW right? Are they worth playing?

Maybe next step might be remaking the gamecube titles?

BW2 are the only ones I've never played, it was just advanced versions of BW right? Are they worth playing?

Maybe next step might be remaking the gamecube titles?
They are direct sequals to B&W, fantastic games in their own right. Worth playing if you haven't, they are a bit of a different experience to B&W.
I'd love a new Colosseum. Gale of Darkness was fantastic.

Im sort of hoping they don't, B&W and B2&W2 were the peak of Pokémon imo. They were the best it Pokémon ever was and I'm worried a remake wouldn't do them justice eg Pearl and Diamond remakes.

I've never played B&W all the way through and never played B&W2 full stop. Pearl & Diamond and Black & White were the gens I missed when I was younger, so wouldn't mind remakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are direct sequals to B&W, fantastic games in their own right. Worth playing if you haven't, they are a bit of a different experience to B&W.
I'd love a new Colosseum. Gale of Darkness was fantastic.
I remember BW having the villians making a pretty just point so last minute they made them crazy haha. Alright maybe I should revisit, also room for more Pokemon.
I've just got a copy of Gale of Darkness to play, looking forward to it.

I've never played B&W all the way through and never played B&W2 full stop. Pearl & Diamond and Black & White were the gens I missed when I was younger, so wouldn't mind remakes.
Highly recommend playing through B2&W2, even better if you use an emulator because you can hack in the challenge mode which makes it even better to play.

I remember BW having the villians making a pretty just point so last minute they made them crazy haha. Alright maybe I should revisit, also room for more Pokemon.
I've just got a copy of Gale of Darkness to play, looking forward to it.
Hell yeah, I need to bust my gamecube out, been in storage for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Switch Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back