3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there is going to be a bed Pokemon

34o1zxz.jpg

Hopefully they don't screw the pseudo legendary up like they did with Goodra. Dragon made from snot... About as cool as the set of keys.
Goodra was dope, at least it was a unique design, compared to the standard winged dragon look.

Im hoping for a Mega-Goodra that's Dragon-Poison type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Klefki had a design that grew on you. Ended up one of my favourites from Gen 6

No I'm not just saying that since it was my 2nd shiny not including Red Gyarados

I have picked which version I get first almost entirely on which Pokemon was on the front of the box.

Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl (the only exception as it was the only copy left of either and US stock), White, Black 2 & X.

Grabbed FireRed because Charizard > Venusaur, SoulSilver & AlphaSapphire.

Random question: what are some Pokemon that you would like to see become competitively relevant, whether it be via a mega evolution, new ability, new move, rebalance, etc. Just Pokemon that you'd like to use but can't really, basically. A bunch of mine:
Walrein
Corsola
Ariados
Ledian
Dewgong
Lapras
Ursaring
Octillery
Wailord
Miltank
Hitmontop
The Polis
Granbull
Tangrowth

Random question: what are some Pokemon that you would like to see become competitively relevant, whether it be via a mega evolution, new ability, new move, rebalance, etc. Just Pokemon that you'd like to use but can't really, basically. A bunch of mine:
Walrein
Corsola
Ariados
Ledian
Dewgong
Lapras
Ursaring
Octillery
Wailord
Miltank
Hitmontop
The Polis
Granbull
Tangrowth
I love that Beedrill is now, was probbaly the one I wanted most..

Others are:
Miltank
Butterfree
Marowak
Sandslash

I would love to see Seadra also, I use a competitive seadra more because I love it than because it's good. I know it has an evo but I want seadra to get a new ability or something to make it good.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back