3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, is it a matter of doing the thing where it thinks you've bought the game and you can download it from the shop?
No, someone got their hands on a physical copy and the ROM was uploaded from there I believe.

Played an hour last night and it's started at a much slower pace than X/Y. Only just filled up a party of 6 Pokémon and about to start the first set of trials. There is a fair bit of dialogue and unplayable sequences to chew through at the start.

I'd have the first gym badge and my Kanto starter by now if it was X/Y.

Played an hour last night and it's started at a much slower pace than X/Y. Only just filled up a party of 6 Pokémon and about to start the first set of trials. There is a fair bit of dialogue and unplayable sequences to chew through at the start.

I'd have the first gym badge and my Kanto starter by now if it was X/Y.
I've heard the rom is really slow did it work fine for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pokemon Sun leaked so traded myself through GTS to get all the starters from Moon.

Current Sun team.

7128395d37f4791dfdc41ce283e865b2.jpg

I know most of us have seen the leaked Pokemon but Corocoro has released it's final issue before the games officially release showong Necrozma and two other Ultra Beasts.

The interesting thing is that it suggest Necrozma is the third legendary and not necessarily an Ultra Beast, or is possibly both.

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back