3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

So somebody already got the game and is posting some updates on what they've done so far as well as some images.

All of the posts are in this link, contains major spoilers including names and types for some of the Pokemon from the datamine that were previously unknown.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/fFO0IgPFrv8/page/1/

Story seems interesting. My opinion on Story spoilers:

Cosmog being a big part to the story doesnt surprise me, it looks very similar to the Moon legendary, maybe it transforms into it? The leaker is playing moon so it would make sense if that were true. And Aether being evil doesnt surprise me at all, Lusamine seemed pretty creepy in her reveal trailer.

The rom for the game was released and the dataminer's have been through it.

Won't spoil any story stuff which I won't be spoiling for myself either but you can find it pretty easily if you want.

Thought I'd post the types and level/method of evolution for all of the new ones for those of us who want to plan our teams before starting.

Alolan Dugtrio's Type is Ground/Steel
  • Morelull's Evolution is named Shiinotic
  • Dewpider's Type is Water/Bug
  • Salandit Evolution’s name is Salazzle
  • Wimpod's evolution’s name is Golisopod
  • Dhelmise is the anchor-like Pokémon and is Grass/Ghost
  • Crabrawler’s evolution is Crabominal and is Fighting/Ice
  • Mareanie, the sea urchin-like Pokémon, is Water/Poison and evolves into Toxapex
  • Alolan Golem, Alolan Graveler and Alolan Geodude are all Rock/Electric type
  • Alolan Vulpix & Ninetales is exclusive to Moon, whereas Alolan Sandshrew & Sandslash is exclusive to Sun

• Rowlet –lvl. 17–> Dartrix –lvl. 34–> Decidueye
  • Litten –lvl. 17–> Torracat –lvl. 34–> Inceneroar
  • Popplio –lvl. 17–> Brionne –lvl. 34–> Primarina
  • Pikipek –lvl. 14–> Trumbeak –lvl. 28–> Toucannon
  • Yungoos –lvl. 20 at Morning–> Gumshoos
  • Grubbin –lvl. 20–> Charjabug –lvl. up at Lectical Cave–> Vikavolt
  • Crabrawler –lvl. up at Ula’ula Snowies Summit–> Crabominable
  • Cutiefly –lvl. 25–> Ribombee
  • Rockruff –lvl 25 at Morning–> Lycanroc Midday Form (Sun Version only)
  • Rockruff –lvl 25 at Night–> Lycanroc Midnight Form (Moon Version only)
  • Mareanie –lvl. 38–> Toxapex
  • Mudbray –lvl. 30–> Mudsdale
  • Dewpider –lvl. 22–> Araquanid
  • Fomantis –lvl. 34 at Morning–> Lurantis
  • Morelull –lvl. 24–> Shiinotic
  • Salandit –lvl. 33 female–> Salazzle
  • Stufful –lvl. 27–> Bewear
  • Bounbsweet –lvl. 18–> Steenee –lvl. up with Stomp–> Tsareena (Steenee learns Stomp at lvl. 29)
  • Wimpod –lvl. 30–> Golisopod
  • Sandygast –lvl. 42–> Palossand
  • Type: Null –lvl. up with Friendship–> Silvally
  • Jangmo-o –lvl. 35–> Hakamo-o –lvl. 45–> Kommo-o
  • Cosmog –lvl. 43–> Cosmoem –lvl. 53–> Solgaleo (Sun Version only)
  • Cosmog –lvl. 43–> Cosmoem –lvl. 53–> Lunala (Moon Version only)

The rom has been released has it?

Looks like I'll be playing it tonight. Pity it's not Sun as well, daughters happy she got her version much earlier than expected though.

file hosting sites getting absolutely smashed, most links are down due to overloading, thirst is real. Mine has 40 minutes to download.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliffs? In spoilers. I don't want to go looking because knowing my luck I'll have story stuff spoiled haha.
Talonflame - galewings only works at full HP, i.e no priority roost and only get off one priority brave bird, ruins its ability to check set up mons like M-Pinsir, Scizor etc if rocks are up or it has damage

Unaware - only works when attacking (not confirmed yet) so defensive unaware doesnt work, stall dead, set up mons clean up clef now

Destiny bond - can fail if used consecutively, i.e cant spam on set up mons waiting to be attacked

Pelliper - has drizzle, with u-turn, hurricane and roost has become a far better rain setter than toad

Gengar - no levitate, cursed body now, spat in the great ghosts face

Dodrio - buffed speed by ten and gave it jump kick and swords dance

Torkoal - sunny day

Vanniluxe - hail setter

Beartic - "slush run" i.e hail swift swim

Eviolite - rumours it will only be 1.2 instead of 1.2 defenses

Z-Move celebrate - you know that celebrate move that has no effect some mons get, jirachi, eeve, gyardos to name a few. Apparently it can be converted into a z move some how. And when it does its a normal type attack that raises every stat x1 when used. (Auto ancient power) it takes a move slot (celebrate) a turn and an item slot to use, but a 1.5 rachi across the board...

Stats for all the new mons released as well - theyre basically ALL slow as ****. So many 40's and 30's base speeds. Few fast mons. But out of all the mons only a few loom competitively viable outside the ultrabeasts. Salazzle looks like it will rock and roll, then the ultra beasts, and maybe wimpods evo, but all else will be uu and lower.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back