3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no reason to catch non Alola Pokemon so I'm not.

Just had that realisation myself after training up my Butterfree. Alola Meowth and Grimer still fun though.

It feels like they won't let you do anything wrong in this game, I'll never forget when I was 8-9 when Pokémon Red/Blue was released, I got stuck not knowing how to get into Saffron City lol. Surely I wasn't the only one?

Nintendos been dumbing down their games for years now.

Also keep in mind when we were 7-8 playing Red/Blue, the internet was not the thing it is now. Much harder to get walkthroughs/tips and help on how to do certain things in games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm almost 4 hours in and just passed the Trainer School. Because I waste time with Affection crap.

I despise that stuff, lol. I don't care if my Pokémon is wet or covered in dirt.

Up to the 3rd island now and doing a nuzlocke is bloody hard. I'm convinced this is the hardest Pokemon game I've ever played. Still might not be challenging for some but for me it's been a struggle especially against the totem Pokemon

I'm sure it'll pick up soon, but the story so far feels like a massive missed opportunity. Finished the fourth trial and there is absolutely no narrative thread yet, aside from, "Just walk linearly from trial to trial."

Enjoying the game, but I was expecting this game to really nail the story. Leaving its run very late.

I'm sure it'll pick up soon, but the story so far feels like a massive missed opportunity. Finished the fourth trial and there is absolutely no narrative thread yet, aside from, "Just walk linearly from trial to trial."

Enjoying the game, but I was expecting this game to really nail the story. Leaving its run very late.

Is it too easy still? I've just completed the first trial even though I've played 10 hours, I'm spending 20 minutes in every bit of grass. Levelling up Pokemon and catching everything possible along the way.

Is it too easy still? I've just completed the first trial even though I've played 10 hours, I'm spending 20 minutes in every bit of grass. Levelling up Pokemon and catching everything possible along the way.
I'm finding it a bit more challenging than previous games to be honest, but that may be because the grass starter has a lot of early-game weaknesses (so many birds) and because I'm levelling up a ****ing incompetent piece of shit Pichu.

The level balancing is still terrible but the AI seems more competent in battle.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back