Poker Premiers 2009 - Link to new venue inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Registered via the link at Poker Prems....

Tried to register for tourney, won't let me... "help" say that the link I used was wrong therefore wont let me in.

No VIP, no bonus... they tell me the link must be wrong...

They've manually added me... so if any of you have probs, hit the live help button, they can manually add you.

Registered via the link at Poker Prems....

Tried to register for tourney, won't let me... "help" say that the link I used was wrong therefore wont let me in.

No VIP, no bonus... they tell me the link must be wrong...

They've manually added me... so if any of you have probs, hit the live help button, they can manually add you.
thats what happend to me took a few hours but have it sorted and im in
vip leavel a 5 also
so seems all good
will see what happens next week
go tigers

The live support button seems to have disappeared in the last hour or so :confused:. It was next to the Help button in My Account. Now I can't find it.

Bah, this is not good. Can anyone find it?

I sent them an email and their response was to just talk to the live support... :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else STILL having probs with Dirty Stack ??

email just sent to Dirty Stack

Last week info was sent out to us all about the new poker tournament for 2009 at Dirty Stack Poker, with instructions how to join thru Poker Premiers.

I clicked on the link at Poker Premiers, downloaded the software and signed up, played the tournament after a fair amount of hassle getting in, signed up and funds deposited. Big footy members were told we would get a 100% match up bonus, and entry at the highest VIP level - at the time of the tournament none of this had come thru to my account but was assured it would be fixed.

I go to log in now two days later... and the software tells me my passwords are wrong... upon entering info to try and retrieve password, software tells me I don't exist?

Confused and presently I dont have a very good impresison of Dirty Stack Poker... could you give me some indication of how to fix all of this up?

Regards etc

Well probs have been half fixed....

Like most Poker sites I swear they don't actually read the emails.

Anyone else having probs?

Well probs have been half fixed....

Like most Poker sites I swear they don't actually read the emails.

Anyone else having probs?

I've asked the guys to keep an eye on this thread so everyone is attended to.

I will try to have an email address set up exclusively for us so we can get help quicker.

Haven't used the DSP software in a few weeks, my anti-virus software doesn't like it, so I've deleted it. Don't know if anyone else has encountered anything similar, but I just thought I'd let y'all know.

No poker tonight?

I understand that there may not always be the chance to make threads to let everyone know about it, but how come it doesn't just automatically show up on DS every week...would have thought that'd be simple - its not like the time/days change :confused:

Also think if you haven't changed your name on PP, bad luck, so we can get the ladder started and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poker Premiers 2009 - Link to new venue inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back