Poker Premiers League 2009 - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Depsoted & registered no probs in about 2 minutes !!
tonight?
have tried a couple of times tonight
fairly frustrated they are declining a good card
would have tried to deposite earlier but there wasnt a tournament listed until today
hey Cheif, might be a good time for them to throw a few more freebys our way for the trouble they are causing!

Well I'd be registered to play..but Dirty Stack software wont let me register.. So aside from all the arseing about problems Ive had with my account disappearing, my VIP level not resolved and my sign up bonus discrepency... I can't even play!?

Dear Chief - Dirty Stack sux.
Kate

woo hoo
im in
sent them an email saying that if they appretiated my patiance so much they should put me in the tournament
2.20 credit came through
just in time
go tigers

That's the last time i'll be playing if the tournament allows rebuys. Takes the skill right out of the game. Everyone plays recklessly at the start, and then just rebuy's later.

Also, the fact that rebuy's just adds 2000 to your stack, as opposed to taking your total back up to 2000 is crap.

Tonight's tournament was poor. Very poor. Some of the worst online poker i've particpated in.

Tonight's tournament was poor. Very poor. Some of the worst online poker i've particpated in.

Lol, you didnt take a bad beat by any chance?

I agree that I dont think these things should be re-buys, but it didnt seem to be a problem on our table. The only questionable all-in was against me, and the guy didnt rebuy so that wasnt the cause.

Obviously haven't played in tournies with 400+ people with rebuys then Chad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say, I use to get excited over 4 of a kinds, now you see 3-4 per small tournament, it's crap.

Really Chad if you have played alot of online poker, it happens everywhere, not just dirty stack but everywhere, it happens. Best way to avoid silly rebuy play, is to pretty much fold everything that isn't massive strong anyway, there is ways around it you know instead of having a cry about it, online poker is full of donkies and bad beats, in the end you get yours back anyway(if you play enough)

I must say, I use to get excited over 4 of a kinds, now you see 3-4 per small tournament, it's crap.

Really Chad if you have played alot of online poker, it happens everywhere, not just dirty stack but everywhere, it happens. Best way to avoid silly rebuy play, is to pretty much fold everything that isn't massive strong anyway, there is ways around it you know instead of having a cry about it, online poker is full of donkies and bad beats, in the end you get yours back anyway(if you play enough)

It's not about having a cry. I didn't really take a badbeat tonight, and I came 2nd last week, and am about $100 up on DSP from other games played.

It's more about wanting this Poker Premiers competition to actually be, you know, good.

Even Chief didn't play tonight, and has been complaining about DSP.

Touch of a blow up and out in 6th.

Completely midread my opponent. Very confusing hand.

Also, I'd personally prefer a freezeout when it's a sub 20 player tournament myself. I can go with a re-buy though.

Well it was either this site or nothing, it took a while for the hansa tournies to take shape last year, and I am sure it won't take long for these to get set, this is only the second tournament.

Dirty stacks support >>>>>>>>>> Hansas support

Also no crashes mid tourny, which is good.

got 5th... was under 10bb's
so went in with 99 called by ol man with 88

8 came out on the flop so bust i went... didnt surprise me cant win anything lately :)

Bleh 4th, of course I finally get a hand to go all in with and I get out kicked :p gg guys.

Got myself itm again, and after an epic and up and down final 3, went out in 3rd.

When it was final 3, I got signed out for a good 5 minutes, got back on expecting to see all my stack gone, and it was pretty much the same - the guys were nice enough to slow play for me until I got back on.

Very much appreciated, says a lot about you both :thumbsu:

Were there any other Collingwood players in?

If not Collingwood lost this round. Ghey.

I'm a Pie & I managed to win (OleManRiva).

Not a big fan of unlimited re-buy tourneys but have no problem at all with a rebuy limit of 1. When the field is small like tonight it at least pumps up the prize pool, eg tonight there were 16 starters = $32 but the prize pool ended up being $54.

Got myself itm again, and after an epic and up and down final 3, went out in 3rd.

When it was final 3, I got signed out for a good 5 minutes, got back on expecting to see all my stack gone, and it was pretty much the same - the guys were nice enough to slow play for me until I got back on.

Very much appreciated, says a lot about you both :thumbsu:

No worries mate... although if I had have know you were a Blue I might haved thought twice about making the suggestion.... ;) :thumbsu:

Lol, you didnt take a bad beat by any chance?

I agree that I dont think these things should be re-buys, but it didnt seem to be a problem on our table. The only questionable all-in was against me, and the guy didnt rebuy so that wasnt the cause.

We'll have a mix of different types over the coming weeks, work out what people like and what is fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poker Premiers League 2009 - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back