Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh let's just attack UN peacekeepers directly, I guess

Maybe I was a bit unfair…

It’s not so much that she is completely fraudulent and has a pedestrian intellect (she is and does), it’s more that her party’s political positions are completely indefensible — by anyone— when they’re put under even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

What, you’re finding it difficult to explain to the American people why your administration let in 20 million illegal immigrants, some of whom r*ped and murdered American citizens?

I’m shocked. I thought that would be really easy to explain.

Maybe I was a bit unfair…

It’s not so much that she is completely fraudulent and has a pedestrian intellect (she is and does), it’s more that her party’s political positions are completely indefensible — by anyone— when they’re put under even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

What, you’re finding it difficult to explain to the American people why your administration let in 20 million illegal immigrants, some of whom r*ped and murdered American citizens?

I’m shocked. I thought that would be really easy to explain.
"Ms Harris, can you explain why the victims of Hurricane Helene who lost absolutely everything will only receive a 1 off payment of $700, yet you are funding gender transition surgery for criminals in Jail"

I guess there are a million can you explain questions that could be posed on their policies that there is no sane answer to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"indiscriminately"
In urban warfare you usually get 8 or 9 civilian deaths for every combatant killed. Even when you take into account Hamas is deliberately using civilians as human shields, the total is 2 civilians for every combatant. Israel has shown incredible restraint.

Last edited:
I'll bet McDonalds has never had a crowd like this before.
90s mcdonalds GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back