Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully by then, they'll have grown up a bit, and realise what twats they were between 25 and 34.
I can't believe that poll. Is society that sick? (although the posters on the TDS thread probably give a good insight into today)
The don't know vote. wtf.

Ipod. Led to Iphone. Truly one of the genius releases of the 21st century. 23 years ago.

I don't know if I should admit this.....but I still have and use my 6th generation iPod shuffle.

Have to keep it plugged in as the battery is forked...

Imagine how mentally bent you'd have to be to pen this rubbish...but hey, its the Guardian, the home of the mentally bent

Whether you love Trump or hate him, you really have to give him credit for the number he has done on some of these partisan media hacks.

A lot of them have gone absolutely batshit insane since about 2016/2017. They’re out for the count.

Whether you love Trump or hate him, you really have to give him credit for the number he has done on some of these partisan media hacks.

A lot of them have gone absolutely batshit insane since about 2016/2017. They’re out for the count.
And the best bit is they hang it like a neon sign around their necks so the rest of us can see them from a mile off

I don't know if I should admit this.....but I still have and use my 6th generation iPod shuffle.

Have to keep it plugged in as the battery is forked...

Used to sit for hours at the cricket as a kid with one of these on my ear.
IMG_1998.jpeg

Oh for simpler times.

Big Footy Auto Correct seems to think I want to get it on with Carlotta. # Political Correctness.

“Used to sit for hours at the cricket as a kid with a trans on my ear”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back