Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 256 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 145 36.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just wrong, "flatten the curve to protect your loved ones" but then "let your elderly loved ones take a vaccine with suspect issues".
1 in 1,000,000 deaths? Compared to 30,000 in 1 million?

By all means let those who want the vaccine, go nuts!
If you’re making a decision based on personal health factors nobody has a problem.

Making a decision based on bad information when you could easily get vaccinated? That’s nuts.

Over 75% of adults in Ontario have now had their first shot. I'm getting my second shot next week. We're seeing plummeting covid case numbers and life is finally on track to get back to normal soon, including international travel.

Anti vaxxers are like toddlers who refuse to get in the bath. Just get it done with and then we can all move on with our lives.

Over 75% of adults in Ontario have now had their first shot. I'm getting my second shot next week. We're seeing plummeting covid case numbers and life is finally on track to get back to normal soon, including international travel.

Anti vaxxers are like toddlers who refuse to get in the bath. Just get it done with and then we can all move on with our lives.

Good to hear. I haven't read up on numbers in the East for a little while. We're tracking at 76% vaccinated over here in BC as well. Had my second shot a couple of days ago.

How long have they told you your vaccine lasts for, do you think it's lifetime or do you think you will need to go back yearly.

Can you trust your government to not lock back down while everyone gets re-jabbed.

So many questions with so many non answers.

Why get a vaccine when your country is hellbent on making sure covid doesn't exist, what are you getting jabbed against, fresh air.
Getting your jab will help this happen. It's a social responsibility as much as anything else imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Back