Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 256 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 145 36.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I see we actually have an "online booking form" in Vic now.

Attempted to book in my preferred location:

No bookings available until through to 27 JUL. Unable to select dates after 27 JUL šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Just as well it's not a ******* race.

I tried booking here in NSW for Pfizer (eligible because my girlfriend is a public health worker) but earliest appointment was mid August.
Pushing everyone to get vaxed but can't readily provide said vax. Amazing stuff from our government o_O

I imagine they don't get paid enough to care.

Friends that have taken Pfizer have reported nothing more than arm soreness and a mild headache so far. I asked for a left arm injection so I could mast- I mean write even with the sore arm. Barely felt it go in.

Thats what she said

https://www.watoday.com.au/politics...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Australia will not need the AstraZeneca vaccine after October except by request
The governmentā€™s ā€œCOVID vaccinations allocations horizonsā€ document was first shown to state and territory leaders in Mondayā€™s national cabinet meeting.

Opposition health spokesman Mark Butler said the country still deserved more data about the vaccine rollout.

ā€œWe still for some reason donā€™t have good data from the government about how this vaccine rollout is progressing compared to the sort of stuff you see overseas as a matter of course,ā€ he said.

More concerned with coming up with marketing buzzwords than actually doing the job.

https://www.watoday.com.au/politics...ml?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Australia will not need the AstraZeneca vaccine after October except by request
The governmentā€™s ā€œCOVID vaccinations allocations horizonsā€ document was first shown to state and territory leaders in Mondayā€™s national cabinet meeting.

Opposition health spokesman Mark Butler said the country still deserved more data about the vaccine rollout.

ā€œWe still for some reason donā€™t have good data from the government about how this vaccine rollout is progressing compared to the sort of stuff you see overseas as a matter of course,ā€ he said.

More concerned with coming up with marketing buzzwords than actually doing the job.
New episodes of Utopia should be written based on covid. Theyd have 30 seasons worth of content from these imbeciles

Bill Shorten had an article in The West today saying that we need to get more celebrities to spruik the vaccine.

Like that is going to convince people. (stupid people will be all over it)
Just get vaccinated FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just get vaccinated FFS.

tenor.gif

Wife and I got our first Pz yesterday
Worth waiting to avoid the AZ

Slightly sore arm felt like a bruise for a day

Hasnt improved the wifi

Last edited:
I like how people go on about a needle giving you a sore arm needs to be stated. er, dont you always have a slight sensitivity in the direct spot after any sort of needle?

love the hilarious wifi gags though. never gets old. well it does.

You have more chance of bumping your bum on the moon than me getting this covid jab.
When they get the numbers up and after an election I would imagine there will be a few ways to persuade you.
Visiting people in hospital or nursing homes or OS travel will require a jab maybe even sporting events with large crowds then maybe yours and Craig Kellys bum will hit the moon

When they get the numbers up and after an election I would imagine there will be a few ways to persuade you.
Visiting people in hospital or nursing homes or OS travel will require a jab maybe even sporting events with large crowds then maybe yours and Craig Kellys bum will hit the moon
If it means never flying or going to the footy again, so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Back