Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 256 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 145 36.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like the US has a good system of organ donation. I still find it extraordinary that people are flying around the country during a pandemic,
Something to do with the amount of lungs available for transplanting.
They must have an extensive organ donation system. How do people sign up to it, is it similar to ours?

I had a friend who had a heart lung transplant in Australia for cystic fibrosis he was late 20s you tend to not have a long life, so I dont think they would do it for much older people.
He got an extra 5 years
He was probably lucky to get past teens in the first place

Dont know if its got better this was well over 10 years ago

I have a dim view on those who are posting jab selfies on FB but maybe I understand it now. I’m so sick of being asked when/if I’m getting it, shitting me up the wall.
I have a colleague who keeps asking me when I'm getting it. I keep telling her I'm in the too young age group, and she tells me I can get it if I ring around GPs or take some of the spare AZ supply. Well, I could, but how about I just wait until we have the supply to cover everyone? And in the meantime how about ensuring those in high-risk settings or demographic groups get it? Looking at the vaccination stats in the area I live, I doubt everyone in those groups that can be vaccinated has been.

I have a colleague who keeps asking me when I'm getting it. I keep telling her I'm in the too young age group, and she tells me I can get it if I ring around GPs or take some of the spare AZ supply. Well, I could, but how about I just wait until we have the supply to cover everyone? And in the meantime how about ensuring those in high-risk settings or demographic groups get it? Looking at the vaccination stats in the area I live, I doubt everyone in those groups that can be vaccinated has been.
Who could even be bothered wasting hours a day trying to find somewhere to get vaccinated.

The problem is if you show any questioning or delay in getting vaccinated they think you're an anti-vaxxer. I have a mate who asked me down at the pub last month if I'd been vaccinated and I said "No". He just shook his head and asked someone else. I was going to add that I was booked in but **** him.

did you need an appointment?

Yeah I made an appointment on the government website, pretty easy. Though when I went to show my QR code for the appointment the girl said she didn't have a scanner, so I think you could turn up and get the Pfizer one to be honest. Though there was maybe a 2 min wait for the Astra Zeneca, you can turn up without an appointment for that.

Oh and the nurse said I had nice deltoids for the jab, yeah I get that shit a lot.

Who could even be bothered wasting hours a day trying to find somewhere to get vaccinated.

It takes 5 mins or less to book an appointment on the website, you'd probably wait in line the same for the AZ one as a blow in. I think all up it took maybe 40 mins, that includes lining up, checking in, the jab and the wait period, not bad.

Wow, my BigFooty account is old enough to drink beers and vote, but it wasn't until today when I learned people on this site had stupid and unscientific views on anything apart from their stupid ****ing football teams.

Get vaccinated people (nice work the_interloper)

It's weird seeing people who don't give a sh*t about getting COVID, because it only has a 1% death rate and unknown long-term effects, crapping their pants at the thought of having to get the vaccine, because it has a 0.0000001% death rate and unknown long-term effects.
then their freedums
involve prolonging everyone not having freedoms

Wow, my BigFooty account is old enough to drink beers and vote, but it wasn't until today when I learned people on this site had stupid and unscientific views on anything apart from their stupid ******* football teams.

Get vaccinated people (nice work the_interloper)
I watched a report this morning on how Covid makes the dumb even dumber, should be a few nervous people around here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So booster shots will be either Pfizer or Moderna.
50 odd million shots of Pz booked for 2022 and 25 Mill booked for 2023
I dont know how long before Moderna can be made locally ????
but
Novovax wants to be known as the booster shot too
51 mill doses of that ordered for 2021 but probably wont get here till 2022

It's weird seeing people who don't give a sh*t about getting COVID, because it only has a 1% death rate and unknown long-term effects, crapping their pants at the thought of having to get the vaccine, because it has a 0.0000001% death rate and unknown long-term effects.

I read somewhere that 20% of people are against everything, that might explain it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Back