AFLW Port Adelaide v Fremantle, Round 3, 2024 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide stitching up Freo in Perth at the moment, we would have to confident to go 2-1 this season at Alberton next week and consolidate our spot in the 8.

So our performance against Adelaide last week looks even more impressive then? ;)

Absolutely. We played very well that night and could easily have won that game. Then we shut out the Bulldogs on the MCG

Absolutely. We played very well that night and could easily have won that game. Then we shut out the Bulldogs on the MCG

The win over the Dogs was nice but the reality is they won the spoon last year and their list has gotten significantly worse since then. I'll be very surprised if they win 1 game this year.

They'd struggle to beat, if not lose to our 2022 team.

It’s a shame to lose Cuthberson , she’s a natural at centre half back with her height and marking power .
I reckon Gemma would do well at centre half back but we’d miss her in the forward line . Good to see Window getting a bit more involved last week . Teakle is becoming a bit of a surprise packet and we’ve actually got a pretty dangerous forward line except for a clay small goalsneak .
I’m starting to get into the W more , if we start contending I can see myself becoming a full on fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m starting to get into the W more , if we start contending I can see myself becoming a full on fan

W is great. No narcissistic freakshows like Hinkley, Davies, Cornes, etc, and no overpaid man baby players turning their toes up at the first sign of pressure.

W is great. No narcissistic freakshows like Hinkley, Davies, Cornes, etc, and no overpaid man baby players turning their toes up at the first sign of pressure.
Yeah, it is very refreshing watching a Port team give it their all. Win, lose or draw.
When they are good enough to start making finals, I feel very confident that regardless of the results, they won't act like a bunch of cowards like their male counterparts do.

Yeah, it is very refreshing watching a Port team give it their all. Win, lose or draw.
When they are good enough to start making finals, I feel very confident that regardless of the results, they won't act like a bunch of cowards like their male counterparts do.

And a coach who doesn't talk like a loser even though she's basically coaching in a handicapped competition due to the staggered introduction of teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Port Adelaide v Fremantle, Round 3, 2024 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back