AFLW Port Adelaide vs Collingwood - Round 7 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we playing in the away strip at home?
I was just thinking about this. I get the diversity design probably worked better with white, so I can live with that. However my question is, why aren't we wearing white shorts??? If we're wearing the white, we should be wearing all white, or teal shorts or something.

So I just did some research and we haven't worn white shorts all year, Port and Rich both wore black shorts when we played and tonight again both sides will wear black shorts.

That I think is weirder. Is there a reason why we can't wear white shorts in AFLW. Is there like a moratorium against it or something? Ie. Too revealing?

Because Collingwood don't have a pride round guernsey that's predominantly white so we had to compromise.

Sound familiar??

Both teams in black shorts, too.

A real chef’s kiss when it comes to strip clashes once again.

I was just thinking about this. I get the diversity design probably worked better with white, so I can live with that. However my question is, why aren't we wearing white shorts??? If we're wearing the white, we should be wearing all white, or teal shorts or something.

So I just did some research and we haven't worn white shorts all year, Port and Rich both wore black shorts when we played and tonight again both sides will wear black shorts.

That I think is weirder. Is there a reason why we can't wear white shorts in AFLW. Is there like a moratorium against it or something? Ie. Too revealing?

Do any of the AFLW teams wear white shorts? Think the Wimbledon hoo-hah...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That guernsey is like a ridiculous clown car and we wear it against Collingwood at home lol

Why can't there virtue signalling things be done tastefully?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Port Adelaide vs Collingwood - Round 7 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back