Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tredders - crook knee perhaps ?????

did give a wince just then ! might be interesting when he cools down
come on boys lets bash each other up a bit more !!

Rave Slave said:
God the saints had better win for all the non port fans sakes over here in Adelaide - I'm already sick of all the absolute BS on the radio about the power and its only the prelim
Imagine if they actually made the granny :eek:

I feel ya...

Half Time

Port Adelaide (8.3.51)
St. Kilda (7.5.47)

Port looked much better that quarter. The Saints didn't let them get away though.

Double figure disposals:

R.James 11 4 15 1 0 0 1 1 1 0
B.Montgomery 8 3 11 3 0 2 1 2 0 0
K.Cornes 7 3 10 5 0 2 1 0 1 0

L.Hayes 13 4 17 2 0 7 2 0 0 0
S.Powell 10 5 15 3 0 0 0 0 0 0
R.Harvey 13 1 14 4 0 1 0 0 0 0
A.Thompson 4 6 10 1 0 5 0 1 0 0

72 Kicks 93
34 Marks 40
38 Handballs 47
23 Tackles 34
28 Hitouts 18
8 Frees 9
15 Inside 50 28

St Kilda still way ahead in possessions in all areas except hit outs

thekid178 said:
why would u boo robert harvey for playing his 300th game?
idiocy on the port fans behalf

True.........alot of Port supporters wouldnt know what a out and out champion was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if port get over the line Brisbane WILL beat them in the first 15 mintues next week, geelong might beat them in the first 15 minutes next week.

I still want port to win but there's little doubting that the saints are a better chance of giving a fight against the lions.

Interesting game

I was going to say that Port was doing extrememly well since we're playing like crap but that's not true. It's just we're just used to Port playing fluently and blasting away the opposition, not just responding to play. I should be gracious in not quite defeat, Harvey and Hayes have been very good. Just wait until Pickett, Wanganeen and Dew actually do something.

Port by 25 pts.

Dream finish - Port up by 20 points at 3 qtr time and gloating/ arranging travel and accomodation - only to be beaten by a point as the saints kick a goal on the final siren to win by a point.
Follow that up with tredrea winning the brownlow for 21 rounds only to lose by a vote at the death and i could die a happy man ;)

Ted Pellitts said:
if port get over the line Brisbane WILL beat them in the first 15 mintues next week, geelong might beat them in the first 15 minutes next week.

I still want port to win but there's little doubting that the saints are a better chance of giving a fight against the lions.
Most ridiculous post of the year.

Rave Slave said:
Dream finish - Port up by 20 points at 3 qtr time and gloating/ arranging travel and accomodation - only to be beaten by a point as the saints kick a goal on the final siren to win by a point.
Follow that up with tredrea winning the brownlow for 21 rounds only to lose by a vote at the death and i could die a happy man ;)

You miserable little man :rolleyes:

StKildonan said:
If the Saints can win this then I will be going to Melbourne for the GF.

Say a prayer for me too.

Bugger the prayer mate. Did you see those St.Kilda grannies 'the Angels' on the tele just then..You should be logging onto some wet weather coveralls and thermonuclear undies, those ladies were rugged up with plenty of wools and and still looked freezing!!!!!
I cant remember the last time I even thought of a scarf.

I hate half-time :eek:

Port putting in another September special.

If they served this rubbish up to Brisbane, they'd be down by 50 points.

Humorous seeing some of the insipid efforts of that weak dog Wangerneen.

jozeph said:
Most ridiculous post of the year.
why exactly? if port play the first 10 minutes the same way they did tonight against brisbane next week it'll be 5.2.32 to det set nothing half way through the first quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back