Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Port fans...... do you remember 12 months ago................

choke.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quarter left, death or glory??.. one of each up for grabs.

Tredders or Reiwoldt.. Gehrig or Lade... where's the hero going to come from?

or maybe extra time might even come into play.

Brisbane and Geelong should be loving it though (more love from Brissie though you'd think).

3 Quarter Time:

****ters 10.8 (68)

Mighty Saints 10.9 (69)

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn the Saints.

Game on, if Riewoldt and G-train are there in this quarter the Saints win. Port only have 1 marking forward, Saints have 2, please let this be the difference, please, please, please.

(Says a silent prayer)

I actually feel sorry for the Power fans on this forum tonight, hell of a lot of nasty and idiotic comments being made. Not sure that most of the posters on here deserve it. Ah well, people in glass houses .....

What an absolutely cracking game of footy!! Both sides look stuffed so it will be interesting to see who will pull away, if at all. Port would want to get in front quickly because if they don't they may struggle mentally to get over the line.

Sounds like a good game ..listening on relay through 6pr to Rex and co and no-ones let one rip in the box yet.

46,900 something in the crowd good on you Port fans you actually sound like a crowd ..and I hear passion , helps if the game is close

Gee I gotta say it I cant call the winner yet but go Saints

Now i know why Williams rates James so much without him and Wilson they would be where they were last yr. The problem with Port they were last for hard ball gets last yr thats why Swans beat them not sure where they r this yr, but alot of their players keep taking their eye of the ball waiting for the crunch. If Saints can maintain pressure they WILL WIN NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Do they have the petrol to do it. Expect alot of easier goals this quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide Vs St Kilda game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back