Port Adelaide's China game strategy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not just us laughing at you though

Carn Elite Crowy, you have been talking nothing but rubbish wherever you have typed, you just hate Port and it's about as simple as that, doesn't really matter what we do. Look at the upside for a change (even though it's us), do you really like filling your life with so much negativity, are you the kind of person who checks the change at the supermarket like my mum because she thinks people are out to rip her off? It's Friday, go have a glass of red and enjoy life, so much time to write so much nonsense.

Can anyone provide a breakdown of the $6m Port has received via this venture so far.
-Where has is come from?
-What clauses are there as to how it has to be spent?
-What are the clauses as to where it has to be spent?

I'm open to it being a good venture for Port but I want to get a real picture of this $6m first.

the $6m has come from the sponsors.. we have 20 sponsors for the china venture (which is shown on the 2nd page of sponsors on the club web site) - the latest 2 sponsors KT mentioned are MJK and Greaton Holdings (which is mentioned in KTs most recent article to the supporters)

and after the game I expect some more sponsors to be announced due to the huge game day business villiage that the club is running

not sure about the clauses (does Toyota tell the crows where they are to spend their sponsorship money ? )

You have to admit the jumper crap was pretty amusing?
Yeah, it's typical Koch being Koch, followed up with typical Media beating up a non-story (fueled by Kochie). He's done a lot of positive for the club so I'm happy to cut him some slack.

But yeah even I can see the funny side of that. Same as if we lose on Sunday. I can see that would be funny, but not the end of the world.

So have we found out proof Essendon want a measly 300k to play in china yet?
There is no proof because it's a lie.
I would think the offer would need to be over $1m to even think about selling a home game. Personally I'd be happy not to sell a home game at all

Carn Elite Crowy, you have been talking nothing but rubbish wherever you have typed, you just hate Port and it's about as simple as that, doesn't really matter what we do. Look at the upside for a change (even though it's us), do you really like filling your life with so much negativity, are you the kind of person who checks the change at the supermarket like my mum because she thinks people are out to rip her off? It's Friday, go have a glass of red and enjoy life, so much time to write so much nonsense.
"You have been talking nothing but rubbish wherever you have typed"

Are you stalking me? Is this how you enjoy your life? No wonder your mums paranoid.

Lol.

You have to win consecutive finals first. Something the Crows have not been able to do since 1998. Why would this year be any different :rainbow:
And you lot need to actually finish in the top 8 to play finals as well, last decade suggest you've failed miserably at doing that.

And you lot need to actually finish in the top 8 to play finals as well, last decade suggest you've failed miserably at doing that.
Yet since the start of 2007 season until now Port has won more finals than the Crows during that time

Go figure :drunk:

the $6m has come from the sponsors.. we have 20 sponsors for the china venture (which is shown on the 2nd page of sponsors on the club web site) - the latest 2 sponsors KT mentioned are MJK and Greaton Holdings (which is mentioned in KTs most recent article to the supporters)

and after the game I expect some more sponsors to be announced due to the huge game day business villiage that the club is running

not sure about the clauses (does Toyota tell the crows where they are to spend their sponsorship money ? )

Looks like whoever will play you next year might double the price if you're making a killing and want one of their home games probably enough to payout AO and take your own home game to China instead of giving more cash to the opposition club

How would you feel about losing a home game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like whoever will play you next year might double the price if you're making a killing and want one of their home games probably enough to payout AO and take your own home game to China instead of giving more cash to the opposition club

Earlier today you said that no one else will be playing Port in China in future years.

What has changed your tune? :rolleyes:

I am sure who ever we play next year ... will be more organised and will benefit from a number of sponsors themselves ..

personally I wouldn't mind losing a home game .. but the SMA and SANFL commission will never allow it as you know .. they are crying poor now hence charging nearly $10 for a beer $12 for a cup spirits.. if they loose a game they would go into melt down and probably charge $15 for a beer and $20 for a cup of spirits (and then we would have a lot of crows supporters going into a melt down)

I am sure who ever we play next year ... will be more organised and will benefit from a number of sponsors themselves ..

personally I wouldn't mind losing a home game .. but the SMA and SANFL commission will never allow it as you know .. they are crying poor now hence charging nearly $10 for a beer $12 for a cup spirits.. if they loose a game they would go into melt down and probably charge $15 for a beer and $20 for a cup of spirits (and then we would have a lot of crows supporters going into a melt down)

Going on what they make I'm sure they would be happy at half a million net profit and get the opportunity to sell the day to another opportunity it would be a win win for the SMA get paid out and have the opportunity to sell the space again

That's the difference I would spit it big time if I lost a home game for the crows guess it's a different mentality

Ps the sanfl have nothing to do with it the SMA do though

Will the players numbers be on their dust masks
How are those dust masks in Melbourne?

369081_bb362d6412678204f3469ae007dd24ab.PNG

Last edited:
Tough question that one about relocating your own home game

Once again how many times do we have to tell you.

There is a contract at the SMA which stipulates that each South Australian team must play 11 home games at Adelaide Oval each year.

It was also a condition that the Government insisted on when they provided the funds to redevelop Adelaide Oval.

Anything else you want to be proven wrong on?

Adelaide is looking to expand to Beijing.They copied every other innovation Port Adelaide have done.Next years membership sticker will read .Copying Port Adelaide since 1990

I don't believe we've put tarps on seating , or do never tear us apart before game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back