Game Day Port in a Storm - Libba’s 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good game actually - we look to be handling the wet footy better imo.

Think we’re generally a good wet weather team because the midfielders (in particular Bont and Libba) are so clean.

Maybe I only remember the good times though. We beat Port in the pouring rain a few years ago when Bont put on a clinic

Arty or Hannan I’d say.
TBH the preference would be to keep a runner on, although Bruce topped our KMs covered last game so it could be Arty if he's gassed.

2 last quarter goals from Cody to get a handful first game back and get us over the line.

Go you good thing.

Compared to the results we had when using Cordy/Schache/whatever mid as a backup ruck, he's been amazing for us

Yeah. I don’t get the anti-Lobb crowd tbh. Darcy isn’t ready, Sweet apparently can’t do what the coach wants, so paying him effectively an average salary for a few years is a completely logical list management decision.

He’s not a star, but in a low scoring game he’s contributed to at least one goal from bringing it to ground. He stops Bevo from playing undersized players in the ruck when English is resting, and can clunk a mark. His kicking has been bad tonight, but he’ll have a couple of games where he’ll kick 3-4.

We have way bigger problems on our team sheet and list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back