Game Day Port in a Storm - Libba’s 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wet helps us I think. It’s more contested, territory based etc and that’s theoretically our strength. Port also pretty decent at that on their day though.

I’ve got vivid memories of being at a drenched AO and watching the Bont slice through Port in a wet weather game a few years back. It might not be the best individual performance I’ve seen, but it’s probably the one where the best player on the ground had the largest gap back to the second best. He was outrageous that night.

Give us another one of those captain, and a top tier game from Libba for his 200th. A few goals from Cody from high contact free kicks as well for shits and giggles on the main board.

I hate Stringer and equally those red and blue Gary Lyon led *******s - so I have decided to light a fire at my ranch, smoke a doob and watch our game in a state that I cannot describe. I will not be rational on this thread.

If anyone wants to take me on on wokeism
and transgender (micro) issues. Go ahead - should be fun. I like gay men and trans folk. Many a good time with both.

English wins in the middle - we win. Libba could win the game by himself he is that food, almost better than Bont.

WD top 6 ever:

1. Written
2. Bont
3. Grant
4. West
5. Tom Liberatore
6. Hawkins

That is how good Tom is. The boys will get up.
Mutt just cancelled me boys - see you later. Go dogs.

The wet helps us I think. It’s more contested, territory based etc and that’s theoretically our strength. Port also pretty decent at that on their day though.

I’ve got vivid memories of being at a drenched AO and watching the Bont slice through Port in a wet weather game a few years back. It might not be the best individual performance I’ve seen, but it’s probably the one where the best player on the ground had the largest gap back to the second best. He was outrageous that night.

Give us another one of those captain, and a top tier game from Libba for his 200th. A few goals from Cody from high contact free kicks as well for shits and giggles on the main board.
I feel like whenever we play in the wet it's either a stirring backs to the wall type victory against better fancied opposition, or one of those games where you question how we aren't favourites for the wooden spoon. Never anything in between.

Was watching the GF again, the magic of Biggsy and Boyd was good to see again. Hope that’s a good omen 😁

Can we end the experiment of Josh Bruce as an AFL player please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we cut out the mindless handball we are lost. We had four poor handballs that led to Port's first goal. Why is this team so entranced.....shackled....to the aimless handball.

Good play by Cody to keep the ball moving, lucky that English got the free for the hold as Hannan can’t kick that distance

Lycett’s sole tactic is to rough English up, hopefully we can get to work and help Timmy out

Dumb footballer who happens to be tall

Always force a ruckman to actually defend against their man instead of letting them mark uncontested, most don't have a clue about defensive positioning.

What leads to my utter frustration with this iteration of the Dogs is that they willingly play the game with one arm tied behind their back due to game style, aimless handballs, zone defence, 'tackle the man rather than possess the ball' and an over emphasis on controlled possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back