Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Check out the Port board. They could jump into the top 4 and get their season back on track again with a big win. But they’re lamenting that they’re winning, they hate their coach that much. These weirdos are legit living on a different planet to other footy fans.
Don't deserve to have a team if they're that warped, makes no sense. All we need to do is win to bounce them out that top 4 anyway, they could possibly stay in if we draw and percentage leverages in their favour.

Hope they miraculously lose anyway, it's all their deadhead fans deserve. Doesn't look likely though - Dogs choose this game to reduce to pudding. The cretins

Ffs Port

Animated GIF

Well it was fun while it lasted. The dream of 2 top 10s haha! That being said Ports next 4 bar 1 are hard!!

Well it was fun while it lasted. The dream of 2 top 10s haha! That being said Ports next 4 bar 1 are hard!!
This will still work. Pressure is released for the coach, and the team then lose against
Gold Coast, Carlton, Sydney, Melbourne and Freo. I have them still finishing 12th, just behind Collingwood.
If they lose to Adelaide or Richmond it’s even better.

This will still work. Pressure is released for the coach, and the team then lose against
Gold Coast, Carlton, Sydney, Melbourne and Freo. I have them still finishing 12th, just behind Collingwood.
If they lose to Adelaide or Richmond it’s even better.
I'll be tipping the Crows in that game most likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out the Port board. They could jump into the top 4 and get their season back on track again with a big win. But they’re lamenting that they’re winning, they hate their coach that much. These weirdos are legit living on a different planet to other footy fans.
They’ve had him coaching them for 12 seasons and he’s never gotten them past the prelim. Every now and then Port pulls out one of these performances then goes right back in their box. I can see why they’ve had enough of him

They’ve had him coaching them for 12 seasons and he’s never gotten them past the prelim. Every now and then Port pulls out one of these performances then goes right back in their box. I can see why they’ve had enough of him
I want to know how teams suddenly do things like that, but were so bad in the lead up

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back