Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Unless a **** team pulls out a worldy, good chance trading forward ends in our favour.

West Coast, for example, offered their F1 for pick 8 or whatever last year. Who knows what else might have been involved. Reckon list managers get attached to players and that's when you can strike for max value.
Another example is SOS going hard for Liam Stocker trading their future first (pick 4) to Adelaide for pick 19 (Liam Stocker) and Adelaide's future first (pick 11), causing them to miss out on their preference of Hayden Young.

Pick 11 could have still got them one of Flanders, Kosi, Will Day, or Weightman. But instead they split the pick for 17 (Kemp) and 20 (Philp).

Another example is SOS going hard for Liam Stocker trading their future first (pick 4) to Adelaide for pick 19 (Liam Stocker) and Adelaide's future first (pick 11), causing them to miss out on their preference of Hayden Young.

Pick 11 could have still got them one of Flanders, Kosi, Will Day, or Weightman. But instead they split the pick for 17 (Kemp) and 20 (Philp).

How are they any good, with all the stuff ups he made.

I get what you are saying. IMO I believe Freo will find a way to be top 4 so I'm happy.

Freo need Port and Collingwood losing, long term. I really want Freo going in with a bloody strong hand as it could help set up the next 10 years of continued success.
I'm getting greedy now!
Top 4 not enough.
Want that #2 possy for the home game kick-off to the finals campaign!
No mercy on the Death Train!

Carlton's run home: Western Bulldogs, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide (in Melb), Collingwood, Hawks, West Coast, St Kilda.
Hard to see Carlton losing more than 2 from here, which would mean we'd need to win 6/7 at worst to be able to get that spot.

That would certainly justify us ending up top 2, but ultimately those couple tight losses in Adelaide plus the West Coast fiasco will probably be rued.
No time for rueing!
YOKAI!

I'm getting greedy now!
Top 4 not enough.
Want that #2 possy for the home game kick-off to the finals campaign!
No mercy on the Death Train!

Bring it on!
Shooting Pew Pew GIF by BrownSugarApp

Last edited:
People say WA teams need to finish top two.

Tbh I think it’s more - WA teams need to finish top four and win week one of finals. Of course it’s harder away from home but win and you’re still got the week off and a home prelim.
Week off has never boded well for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Saints would have to finish very strong to get out of that bottom 5

Next week is a big one for either 15th or 14th, Saints V Crows, Crows really need to win that one for us

Personally I think its great that Saints won!! Its really bringing Sydney back to Earth and looking like they are beatable!!

WTF were Sydney doing?!? Shocking football they turned out there in that second half. Longmire really stuffed it up. Although it isn't unusual for sides to lose the week after playing us.

Oh well, I guess it's "Carn the Crows" now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back