Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
The King injury does give us hope that they'll be doubling down on their shit show of an effort this season to get a decent pick

Bring on that early 20's pick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t see how they improve on where they’re at tbh. Adelaide will win a few more games at least - they’ve underperformed. St Kilda are just sh**e.

Team, we are on the home stretch. Freo are flying and will take care of business for their ladder position, it's time to get on board the death ride and drive these picks into the ground.

Our good friends at Richmond know hope is lost on their Freo future 2nd and so I welcome Morro tiger_tough Rich01 THE_GUN and tigs2010 to assist in the frivolities

Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

**** PORT

**** PIES

**** ST KILDA

Team, we are on the home stretch. Freo are flying and will take care of business for their ladder position, it's time to get on board the death ride and drive these picks into the ground.

Our good friends at Richmond know hope is lost on their Freo future 2nd and so I welcome Morro tiger_tough Rich01 THE_GUN and tigs2010 to assist in the frivolities

**** PORT

**** PIES

**** ST KILDA
Lets Go GIF

**** PORT

**** PIES

**** ST KILDA

Haha if ever there was an incentive to bring us all together, its the demise of the pies.

I'll reach out to Adelaide supporters to deal with Butters but if some of our Richmond chums wanted to "temporarily displace" Nick Daicos, perhaps we can work out a deal where we send two top 10 picks for Bolton. I believe this is very fair and a totally sane idea

I'll reach out to Adelaide supporters to deal with Butters but if some of our Richmond chums wanted to "temporarily displace" Nick Daicos, perhaps we can work out a deal where we send two top 10 picks for Bolton. I believe this is very fair and a totally sane idea
The power of the deathride is really hitting you now isn’t

It's also in Richmond's interest for Freo to obliterate them this week since it would mean North beating them in round 21 hands the Tigers pick #1 in the draft and the PSD.
That's too far, you take that back :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to consider how these picks are looking by using AFL draft points index. Using last year's ladder - and not talking into account any compo picks, etc - and the finishing positions for Collingwood (18), PA (16) and SK (13, but second round pick), totals 2,658 index points.

As a reference, pick one is allocated 3,000 points.

Give current ladder positions: Collingwood (13), PA (12) & Sk (4, 2nd round pick), our total draft index calculation is 3,325 points.

TL;DR: back the death ride!

Last edited:
1720069843886.png

That's too far, you take that back :(

I want to read how Richmond will walk out of contract players for free to the PSD all trade period. It would be good for footy if Richmond can land a quality player for nothing that way.

As long as it's not a Freo player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back