Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, we've got Inspector Gadget 2.0 Rory Lobb guiding us to glory in the death ride.
I think Ive just become aware the impact this Death Ride is having on me. I secretly want Rory Lobb even to have a good game this week. Wow. I never thought that would happen after the way he left Freo. He's actually super important with Jones out this week.

I think Ive just become aware the impact this Death Ride is having on me. I secretly want Rory Lobb even to have a good game this week. Wow. I never thought that would happen after the way he left Freo. He's actually super important with Jones out this week.

Imagine getting pick 6 from Port. That's what's at stake. Cheer the Lobbster on this week with your conscience clear.

They are somewhat lucky, but Dons even luckier. Squiggle thinks they about equal with the Saints as the 4th worst team in the comp. We need the upset.
One wonders if there has ever been such a big differential between the actual and rated ladder position of a club before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie Rules Sport GIF by Essendon FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back