Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
Nah sorry, even if it costs us a few spots in the draft, my desire to see the "ninegamesinarowathomeinVictoria" Scummers lose far outweighs my interest in riding a Pies death train. For one week only, for one game only, I have revoked my Deathride First Class Pass.

Nah sorry, even if it costs us a few spots in the draft, my desire to see the "ninegamesinarowathomeinVictoria" Scummers lose far outweighs my interest in riding a Pies death train. For one week only, for one game only, I have revoked my Deathride First Class Pass.
homer simpson GIF

This deserves a thread ban. Booooo.

Also, both the Pies and Bummers boards gameday threads are glorious reading at present.
As is the Simpson thread on the WCE board.

Just for the benefit of those riding tonight's trip on the Death Train that lack external WiFi connections and have only BF boards to read while the death train choo choos through suburban Victoria...

I'd rather play bombers than Collingwood in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back