Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
If you look at the Squiggle and clear the teams (select just one), it suggests Collingwood were the worst premier in 20 years by a considerable margin. They just fluked it last year and have kept fluking tight finishes this year. Hopefully their luck has run out.

I reckon Harrison and Richards played the best games they will ever play in their career in that game against us. Typical. When you've got these sorts playing every week on top of Markov, Kreuger, Frampton, Dean, Schultz, etc ... there's no reason why teams can't keep beating them.

Pendlebury and Sidebottom were statistically their best players tonight. If they drop off ... good times.

Collingwood don't travel
Doesn't matter if they phone the effort in like tonight. Even the Tigers could give them a scare playing like that.

McCrae was furious about it last week, but I am guessing the players either have nothing left to give or just CBF giving it.

Last edited:
Do you think Walls is riding the death ride as hard as we are?
Surely if we offered the swans 2x top 10 picks this year they’d have to consider it instead of our pick 17-18 and a future 1st next year!
Walls doesn't even watch our games, he's just prancing around the room, hiding behind the couch every Port and Pies match

Pies run home from here
Geelong (MCG) Loss
Hawks (MCG) Loss
Tigers (MCG) Win
Carlton (MCG) Big Loss
- Side note, must be ****ing nice to never move from the MCG...
Sydney (SCG) Loss
Lions (surprise surprise, MCG) Loss
Melbourne (MCG) 50/50

They probably have to win 5 of those to make the 8.

Pass me the hopium boys, I'm all in

Money Nft GIF by OOZ&mates

Who need hope? Only 1.5 wins from here. Pies to finish 12th or so 👍😬

Doesn't matter if they phone the effort in like tonight. Even the Tigers could give them a scare playing like that.

McCrae was furious about it last week, but I am guessing the players either have nothing left to give or just CBF giving it.
Or maybe.... maybe... maybe...

just maybe...

Collingwood actually really aren't quite as good as the hype says?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The deathrides biggest two weeks are off to an incredible start. If the Doggies can back us up missing a couple of key players then we are looking at the greatest deathride ever known to man
Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

The deathrides biggest two weeks are off to an incredible start. If the Doggies can back us up missing a couple of key players then we are looking at the greatest deathride ever known to man
In Lobb we Trust.

Any chance we add Gold Coast or Lions to the death ride list, as potential trading partners? They both might be searching for points and would be great if a top 5 pick could get into the mix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back