Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
so with McDonald re-signing, Baker seemingly not interested and Warner highly unlikely what the hell are we gonna do with all these juicy picks ?

If we can't use our multitude of picks to trade in the players we are after, then there is nothing wrong with drafting the best possible young players available.

Trading first round picks forward has the potential to backfire. Best to make use of our excellent haul of draft picks one way or the other this year.

If we can't use our multitude of picks to trade in the players we are after, then there is nothing wrong with drafting the best possible young players available.

Trading first round picks forward has the potential to backfire. Best to make use of our excellent haul of draft picks one way or the other this year.
Unless a **** team pulls out a worldy, good chance trading forward ends in our favour.

West Coast, for example, offered their F1 for pick 8 or whatever last year. Who knows what else might have been involved. Reckon list managers get attached to players and that's when you can strike for max value.

They didn't account for Port's best player

captain-planet-wind.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** you dogs. Play out of your skins vs us but don't bother even showing up today.

At least we get to enjoy their melts because their season is gone if they lose.

Check out the Port board. They could jump into the top 4 and get their season back on track again with a big win. But they’re lamenting that they’re winning, they hate their coach that much. These weirdos are legit living on a different planet to other footy fans.
I agree with their sentiment. That don't beat good teams, especially not in finals. They're not a serious contender and the hardcore fans know this.

**** you dogs. Play out of your skins vs us but don't bother even showing up today.

At least we get to enjoy their melts because their season is gone if they lose.

I agree with their sentiment. That don't beat good teams, especially not in finals. They're not a serious contender and the hardcore fans know this.

I can’t imagine barracking for your own team to lose like that. It’s pretty deluded thinking when they don’t have a list that can win big finals anyway. Good mids, average backs and forwards.

I can’t imagine barracking for your own team to lose like that. It’s pretty deluded thinking when they don’t have a list that can win big finals anyway. Good mids, average backs and forwards.

The reality is, Hinkley has a great H&A record against the bottom 10, a poor one vs the top 8 and a dire one vs top 4. Even at home they suck vs good teams. This is over 12 years.

It would be incredibly frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back