Game Day Port v Gold Coast at People First Stadium Gold Coast, Round 18 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a slither of ill placed hope that last week would signal a much stronger run of form with exciting, game breaking, fast, precise footy. It was predicated on Georgiades being able to capitalise on Butters and Rozee’s return to form and the rebound of a defence that looks much sharper. Two of those defenders are out injured now which does us big time. The lack of alternative avenues to goal is horrific.
The coaches should have a plan B in place.If they dont thats of real concern.

Boak's 0 goal 15 behinds is an embarrassment.

Needs to be pushed to retirement pretty much now.

His reputation at Port is gets lower every game.
I said after the Carlton game (which we got absolutely smashed in) that he's a loser and is absolutely pathetic and heaps of people were very angry and upset with my comments😂

We have no forwards. That's the game right there. Dixon offers nothing, Marshall offered nothing, thankfully this hamstring will give him some time off because it didn't look like we were going to drop him despite a terrible year from him. Lord looks like he's been learning from Charlie and Todd.
Finlayson, one of the most frustrating players to ever pull on the guernsey I reckon. Capable of both absolute brilliance and mind blowing stupidity and laziness.

We need to take the game by the throat now. No more hesitation and start firing across the field. BRING BACK THE PORT ADELAIDE WAY!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MISSED FIRST HALF DUE TO ANOTHER COMMITMENT
SAW THE INJURIES AND NOW WISHING I WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR THE SECOND HALF AS WELL

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back