Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm...bye round. Oh well, c'mon Lever, Carn the Dees!

Melbourne to get the job done in Alice Springs.

Trolloparu, are you even going??

Rather play them there than at the MCG
And no- I’m not going - but show me anywhere where I’ve said I think selling home games is a good idea? If Melbourne who play cracker jack at MCG want to make it 50/50 by giving up home ground advantage , fine by me.

People pay for home games in their season and memberships

I’d be furious is AFC suddenly decided to sell Adelaide’s Oval games. Our crowds sustain the club - they don’t need to go anywhere else.

I wasn’t going to Melbourne to watch this game, why the **** would I go to Alice?

I’m not traipsing all over the country side - you all reckon China’s great but none of you go!
That’s the difference.

Oh
Btw - the incident you flogs claim was sexual assault
“The man - who is a Port Adelaide fan - “

Bahahahaha
Flog club flog supporters

What's with AFC supporters vomiting all of their grievances in one thread on "Port v China"? Are AFC supporters incapable of grasping the concept of a 'topic' or are they just lazy? English isn't my first language, but even I can understand the meaning of context.

Apparently, the AFC don't need to go anywhere, but are desperately trying to go to India? :S

AFC fans are so stupid.

Rather play them there than at the MCG
And no- I’m not going - but show me anywhere where I’ve said I think selling home games is a good idea? If Melbourne who play cracker jack at MCG want to make it 50/50 by giving up home ground advantage , fine by me.

People pay for home games in their season and memberships

I’d be furious is AFC suddenly decided to sell Adelaide’s Oval games. Our crowds sustain the club - they don’t need to go anywhere else.

I wasn’t going to Melbourne to watch this game, why the **** would I go to Alice?

I’m not traipsing all over the country side - you all reckon China’s great but none of you go!
That’s the difference.

Oh
Btw - the incident you flogs claim was sexual assault
“The man - who is a Port Adelaide fan - “

Bahahahaha
Flog club flog supporters
You think every Port supporter should've gone to China yet you aren't even a member of your team. Lol, you really are a salty flog.

Cx2qPL9.jpg

You think every Port supporter should've gone to China yet you aren't even a member of your team. Lol, you really are a salty flog.
No i don’t
You went on and on about how great China game is but none of you that list here went ..... not one.

I think every port supporter that juzzed their pants over it should have gone.

If it’s that great then put your money where your mouth is. But then again - we know you’ve all got massive mouths and tiny weeny bank balances

The Alice game isn’t our home game and I have never stated any interest in AFC selling home games.

Now about that bet ..... you seem to have run a million miles from your comment calling me a liar .,...

Let’s go flog

What's with AFC supporters vomiting all of their grievances in one thread on "Port v China"? Are AFC supporters incapable of grasping the concept of a 'topic' or are they just lazy? English isn't my first language, but even I can understand the meaning of context.

Apparently, the AFC don't need to go anywhere, but are desperately trying to go to India? :S

AFC fans are so stupid.
You flogs keep answeringo_O we'll keep entertaining ourselves.
I think we have as much interest in playing a match for points in India as Kochead has brains. Far call.
One sinking ship on the world stage is quite enough thanks.

The AFL are going to send St Kilda if a third match goes ahead..far king St Kilda:D:D
They'll be queuing up:rolleyes:...not

You flogs keep answeringo_O we'll keep entertaining ourselves.
I think we have as much interest in playing a match for points in India as Kochead has brains. Far call.
One sinking ship on the world stage is quite enough thanks.

The AFL are going to send St Kilda if a third match goes ahead..far king St Kilda:D:D
They'll be queuing up:rolleyes:...not

It’s headed for a complete flop

Even Matthew Richardson has question the point of it .... and he never has an opinion on anything !

No i don’t
You went on and on about how great China game is but none of you that list here went ..... not one.

I think every port supporter that juzzed their pants over it should have gone.

If it’s that great then put your money where your mouth is. But then again - we know you’ve all got massive mouths and tiny weeny bank balances

The Alice game isn’t our home game and I have never stated any interest in AFC selling home games.

Now about that bet ..... you seem to have run a million miles from your comment calling me a liar .,...

Let’s go flog
o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aahhh
Even the sychophants are getting a bit twitchy ;

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Suns in China - Year of the Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back