Positive signs at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be at Collingwood next year. I'll put my house on it. If not, that cardboard box that came with my brand new LCD TV looks pretty comfy :p

I genuinely believe that he wants to make amends for his stupidity - lying to the club tears at the very foundations of a club and he has become very contrite over the last five weeks.

If the club can take an consolation from this debacle, it has allowed us to blood some youngsters and has solidified our resolve to become a very good footy team.

all these sportsmen get paid heaps altimatley because they appeal to the paying public (either members of the club or by tv rights which are driven from sponshorshiop / advertisers) they have a responsability same as a CEO or high ranking politician / public servant... if you f#$k up your high paid gig is over regardless of talent, think about a politicia regardless of your views of them they are needed, have a piss up and do something that majority do but get it into the press and you are f5687ed, he looses his job / position, regardless of talent or where he can take the community t's just the way it rolls. these things are putin place by default to protect us all fom ourselves and stop us becoming the USA. be a great , co hesive team with talent and no passengers and you WILL be competitive, the ultimate winner will be dcided on skill on the day as it should be.

It's looking like Alan Didak wont be at Collingwood next year. He wasn't at the Collingwood v Adelaide game, and has not turned up to Collingwood training...

Bye Bye Didak :)

i dont no why u are smiling, he is one of your best players and he wont be in black and white next year not something to smile abiut imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Positive signs at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back