Post here if Nick Daicos didn't win the 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Untitled.png

Maybe you need to take a contested mark to be eligible for the Brownlow?

Or perhaps lay a tackle.....or kick straight....

View attachment 2120202
So Daicos spends all his time attacking and doesn't defend (as clearly evidenced by tackle stats) and still couldn't poll more than Cripps? PMSL

Also, Cripps hardly known for exquisite ball use whereas apparently Daicos is a magician. So then why is Daicos disposal efficiency lower even though he got so much more uncontested footy so wasn't disposing under pressure?

Sadly their careers didn't overlap more, but in the two years they shared of their primes (eg both in 20s) Cripps won a Brownlow and Daicos didn't.

So Daicos spends all his time attacking and doesn't defend (as clearly evidenced by tackle stats) and still couldn't poll more than Cripps? PMSL

Also, Cripps hardly known for exquisite ball use whereas apparently Daicos is a magician. So then why is Daicos disposal efficiency lower even though he got so much more uncontested footy so wasn't disposing under pressure?

Sadly their careers didn't overlap more, but in the two years they shared of their primes (eg both in 20s) Cripps won a Brownlow and Daicos didn't.
Look I'm just waiting for Nick to take a contested mark.

He hasn't taken a single one in 3 seasons

Look I think he is bit of a flog but he definitely was the 2nd best player this season.

Sublimely talented player with tickets on himself yes but a proven match and finals winner.

No one would knock him if he didn't play for The Pies (Ditto Cripps)

The media hype and 7 constantly panning to Daddy Peter does get really annoying at times, but that's not Naicos' fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a bit of crying going on that Nicks dual nom for Goal of the Year cost him votes as it split the vote.

Too bad Harry Himmelberg won mark of the year last year despite being dual nommed :$

You think that's bad
Babies on the Richmond board are sooking their team got a record low number of votes, despite being the worst team since Fitzroy 1996.

smasha is partly to blame for stating off this CFL/The League and Umpires are out to screw Richmond nonsense several years ago.

I really like Smasha (I wish he would post in the bay more often tbh) but he created a monster with this CFL paranoia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if Nick Daicos didn't win the 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back