Backfire Post here if you are playing this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton? Seriously. I knew you were dumb as dog shit but that’s just really sad. Go back to your gayfx computer game with your all your other friends.
Oh. Shit it’s just you talking to yourself. Maybe try to play it cool! Like don’t put too much effort in.
Ah damn. I’m not sure what to say mate. I guess you have a hobby.
nice melt

soaprope.gif Cryface_Superman4.png

Carlton? Seriously. I knew you were dumb as dog shit but that’s just really sad. Go back to your gayfx computer game with your all your other friends.
Oh. Shit it’s just you talking to yourself. Maybe try to play it cool! Like don’t put too much effort in.
Freak Out Crying GIF by QVC

Honest question ? Did anyone here watch their AFLW team last weekend ? I watched the first 3 quarters of the Blues v Hawks game down at Frangga before it was obvious we were going to be flogged.

I don't think many flogs here watch it (AFLW) oñ a regular basis, put it that way

I would watch more, but there is too many good rival sports and streaming shows on at the same time that need my attention

Baby John goes LOCO on FITWIT and I like it ! A true contender for poster of the year !

Honest question ? Did anyone here watch their AFLW team last weekend ? I watched the first 3 quarters of the Blues v Hawks game down at Frangga before it was obvious we were going to be flogged.

I don't think many flogs here watch it (AFLW) oñ a regular basis, put it that way

I would watch more, but there is too many good rival sports and streaming shows on at the same time that need my attention
watched essendon lose

it's like a weekend ritual for me atp

Your AFLW Team is likely to win a final before your Men's team though. Keep the Faith !
yeah absolutely, though i think with bonnie toogood under a small injury cloud, it gets a bit more difficult for s2024

I watched 5 minutes because I couldnt find the remote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you call what Carlton did last night as playing this weekend? Serious question lol.
My Carlton supporting flog mates who I lovingly watched the game with had some feedback :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Post here if you are playing this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back