Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Look whose talking ...

And you are a masher to boot, the biggest crime on Bay 13 :$
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

For a thread that says post here if you don't melt, it's positively nuclear in here.

For a thread that says post here if you don't melt, it's positively nuclear in here.

I have never actually seen you melt tbh. About the only Bay poster I have never seen crack it/lose their s**t, although I can't remember the last time @stonzo did either.

I have never actually seen you melt tbh. About the only Bay poster I have never seen crack it/lose their s**t, although I can't remember the last time @stonzo did either.

Technically I melted on the Richmond board about Dusty when he was hocking himself out to GWS. Can you believe I actually said I'd rather keep Conca 🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you can still go back there and post, I miss my mates Groupie and Kozi plus Co.:'(
The only thread I like in the Richmond board is the Tan.

The rest gives me depression for weeks. Even when we were winning premierships it was all doom and gloom.

The only thread I like in the Richmond board is the Tan.

The rest gives me depression for weeks. Even when we were winning premierships it was all doom and gloom.
Agreed that's where I did most of my posting for 20 months with no issues. Then when I try debate about the coach in a normal thread I get the boot even though most of the posters agreed with my views accept for one precious petal mod who can't handle coach negativity remarks.

Agreed that's where I did most of my posting for 20 months with no issues. Then when I try debate about the coach in a normal thread I get the boot even though most of the posters agreed with my views accept for one precious petal mod who can't handle coach negativity remarks.

Nice Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back